help with autoit

• Moderators

that's me banging my head on my desk, not being able to communicate.

if you have code, post it and you will get help. no code = no help.

I think this is Jdeb's apprentice ( :) @ Jdeb )... They seem to speak the same language... wonder if he makes sense in his native tongue.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Cloudsx-

I would suggest that you go to the Ogame.de user Forum and ask if anyone can tell you about a cheat to add iron, crystal, deuterium, etc. Once you find the cheat, see if someone on the forum can explain that to you in english. Then post the cheat here in english and maybe we can find the time and code to do the cheat.

Auf (schlechtes) Deutsch: Gehen Sei nach dem Ogame.de Forum und fragt op jederman kann Sie ein "Cheat" geben fur mineral mining. Dann, fragt ob jederman kann auf Englisch diese antworten schreiben. Dann kommt hier und post diese englische antwort fur uns zu lesen. Verstanden? Ob nicht, dann mein englisch ist to blame... Vielen gluck! :)

PeeTheBee- Hilf mich!

Edited by jefhal
...by the way, it's pronounced: "JIF"... Bob Berry --- inventor of the GIF format

• Developers

Cloudsx-

I would suggest that you go to the Ogame.de user Forum and ask if anyone can tell you about a cheat to add iron, crystal, deuterium, etc. Once you find the cheat, see if someone on the forum can explain that to you in english. Then post the cheat here in english and maybe we can find the time and code to do the cheat.

Auf (schlechtes) Deutsch: Gehen Sei nach dem Ogame.de Forum und fragt op jederman kann Sie ein "Cheat" geben fur mineral mining. Dann, fragt ob jederman kann auf Englisch diese antworten schreiben. Dann kommt hier und post diese englische antwort fur uns zu lesen. Verstanden? Ob nicht, dann mein englisch ist to blame... Vielen gluck! :mellow:

He's Dutch not Deutsch(German) ...

And yes its funny to read your German .. :)

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

i get the code of ogame and the say this

$huidig_metaal+=$tijd_tussen_vorige_pagina * $metaal_productie_per_uur;

i am sorry but i try to translate but i cant come out but this is the code the use with php and php is almost the same like autoit

JdeB can you try to translate it to english

• Developers

JdeB can you try to translate it to english

No need to translate to English, because it doesn't matter what the name of the var is.

$huidig_metaal = $huidig_metaal + ($tijd_tussen_vorige_pagina * $metaal_productie_per_uur)
Edited by JdeB

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

• Developers

but now it must be translate in autoit code so i can use that :)

Sorry maar nu is het wat mij betreft genoeg!!!

Wat denk je dat de regel is die in mij vorige post staat? DAT IS AUTOIT3 CODE !!!

Je hebt echt GEEN idee waar je mee bezig ben.

Probeer nu eens eerst wat tijd in te maken om de documentatie te lezen en te begrijpen waar je mee bezig ben voordat je om hulp vraag.

Veel success met lezen!

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Oh man that made me laugh. I didn't understand any of it, but I could tell he's a tad frustrated and trying to get a really simple point across (hence the excess exclamation marks). Then I read "DAT IS AUTOIT3 CODE !!!" .. and that was awesome. You tell him JdeB.

whahahahahahahh :)

sorry dat had ik niet gelezen sorry voor dat maar wat jij witl ik ga dan maar lezen :mellow::)

dankje voor jou hulp JdeB en dankje dat je boos bent hahaha

maak het uit zal zelf wel proberen te klote zie je mischien nog wel een keer

every one thanks for help me only it whas not worth of it so good bye every one

• Moderators

sorry dat had ik niet gelezen sorry voor dat maar wat jij witl ik ga dan maar lezen :mellow::)

every one thanks for help me only it whas not worth of it so good bye every one

Good luck in your future ventures!

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Developers

These petty things don't make me angree, just less political and more direct. Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

what i dont understand what you say but i understand you people al you wanne do is some one like me just to put in a dark cornor with and mark on it with this kind of label "with him you wil be grazy"

why is it that hard to help some one like me :)

but it al oke i am also tired of people who dont understand me and then they wont try to help me

i try hard but did not make any sense

JdeB if you need me you have my msn so you can talk to me if you need something or what els or shout on me i dont care good bye every one

Edited by Cloudsx

• Developers

what i dont understand what you say but i understand you people al you wanne do is some one like me just to put in a dark cornor with and mark on it with this kind of label "with him you wil be grazy"

why is it that hard to help some one like me :)

but it al oke i am also tired of people who dont understand me and then they wont try to help me

i try hard but did not make any sense

JdeB if you need me you have my msn so you can talk to me if you need something or what els or shout on me i dont care good bye every one

Final post to try to make you understand and I will switch to Dutch so languages isn't an excuse:

We kleineren je niet. Je maakt jezelf belachelijk door vragen te stellen als:

but now it must be translate in autoit code so i can use that

Terwijl het een valide autoit3 syntax regel is.

Dit laat totaal geen respect zien richting ons, dus kan je ook niet verwachten dan nog serieus genomen te worden. Laat nu eerst eens zien dat je zelf ook enige aktie onderneemt om aan een script te beginnen en het te leren ....

Er is een helpfile die je de beginselen uitlegd en er zitten vele voorbeelden in. Er zijn ook nog 2 tutorials beschikbaar die erg simpel te vinden zijn.

Ga daar nu maar eerst eens mee aan de slag en leer de basis beginselen van AutoIt3.

Daarna ben je altijd welkom om terug te komen met vragen...

Einde verhaal..

Topic closed

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.