Question

My question is, I can't get a control Id for a program so control send is out. I wanted to know if there's away to send "a0" to only that program, also while it's minimized if that makes a difference.

I looked through the Autoit Help, but to no luck.

Any help would be great.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

I used it, and it didn't come up with a control Id. I'll take a Screen if you'd like.

[font="Verdana"]Valik:Get it straight - I'm not here to say please, I'm here to help - if my help's not appreciated then lotsa luck, gentlemen.[/font]

It's a online game. All I need to do is send the keys in raw. Im doing it like this.

Send("a0") but id like it to be able to send the keys while the window's minimized.

Game is Darkages

Posted Image

Edited by Sardith

Online game, buy client based.

it does, thanks alot.

Edited by Sardith