script to play pinball?

ok well what im wondering is how to make the pixlesearch command press certain buttons, like i give it the colors of the ball, then make it so when it gets to within a certain area on th screen it'll press Z or ? (the paddle buttons) like make the area the space just above the paddles. this is just for the hell of it. no real purpose lol.

Lets see... helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile.

That should get you on your way.

Lets see... helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile helpfile.

That should get you on your way.

lol

• Moderators

This is no joke actually!, I mean the Help File gives the EXACT example for PixelSearch() that you would be looking for. A member for a month... You'd think you would look there first before posting when greenmachine is on watch :o

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

This is no joke actually!, I mean the Help File gives the EXACT example for PixelSearch() that you would be looking for. A member for a month... You'd think you would look there first before posting when greenmachine is on watch :o

"when greenmachine is on watch"... :geek:..

...I mean the Help File gives the EXACT example for PixelSearch() that you would be looking for...

au con·traire!

One would have to change the example code from:

$coord = PixelSearch( 0, 0, 20, 300, 0xFF0000 )
If Not @error Then
    MsgBox(0, "X and Y are:", $coord[0] & "," & $coord[1])
EndIf

to perhaps:

PixelSearch( 0, 0, 20, 300, 0xFF0000 )
If Not @error Then Send...
/sarcasm

...but seriously, I got bored one holiday (no Internet!) and wrote a script for pinball. It just plays and plays, but it rarely beat a human's score. Judging from the score of others in the room, I must be really bad at playing pinball and even worse at scripting it.

...have fun go0b3r - hope you do better than I did...

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

• 5 months later...

Is there an easier way to pixel search a large area with pixelsearch() rather than having to script a line for every single pixel on your screen?

I'm not sure that I understand your question.

One PixelSearch() line of AutoIt3 code usually searches a many pixels.

For example, this code:

PixelSearch( 0, 0, 20, 300, 0xFF0000 )
searches each pixel in the rectagle defined by 0,0 and 20,300.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]