Visual C# Port

Hey guys I'm trying to port my AutoIT3 keystroke sender from AutoIT3 to Visual C#. I just wanted to know should I be using the AutoITX.dll or the USER32.dll along with it's native send key functions. Any help would be great.

It is really strange though. I'm using right now the keybd_event from the User32.DLL and I can get it to send the keys successfuly but when I go into the application I want the keystrokes to be sent to, which is a game, it doesn't send they keys properly; however, in notepad it will exicute just perfectly. Any help would be great!

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()

Hey guys I'm trying to port my AutoIT3 keystroke sender from AutoIT3 to Visual C#. I just wanted to know should I be using the AutoITX.dll or the USER32.dll along with it's native send key functions. Any help would be great.

It is really strange though. I'm using right now the keybd_event from the User32.DLL and I can get it to send the keys successfuly but when I go into the application I want the keystrokes to be sent to, which is a game, it doesn't send they keys properly; however, in notepad it will exicute just perfectly. Any help would be great!

Got it! If you care to know how I did it let me know else I wont waste space.

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()

I'd like to kno3

It is really stuiped actuall. I just added the AutoITX.dll as a reference and then called it like so:

public AutoItX3Lib.AutoItX3Class aui = new AutoItX3Lib.AutoItX3Class();

then i was able to use:

aui.send("bla bla bla", 1);