Counter Strike B-Hop Help.

hey,

I was just wondering if I made a script were it would bind a key and when you press it it would bunny hop for you..would Steam detect it as a Hack or would steams not reconize it?

and

is there any way i could have the script run even if there is a full screen game open...i made a script before but it didnt work with the game..heres the URL..HERE!!!!...but when i clicked...it would press "enter" on the computer desktop not in the game...

so i want to be able t press the binded key in the game so i dont have to miamize the game to press it..

-mark

Please Repy!!

:o Edited by samtree

hm, don't know if steam recognize it as a hack or cheat, but i think yes... you could try it...

hm, and 2nd you just could made a if-case if the game is run, or jsut start the script after pressing a special key?

why do't you use hotkeyset("{space}", "script")? this would call the function script() where you can insert the code in a while-loop for always pressing enter. then it just runs after pressing space... for ending the script you could just make another if-case asking for a special key:

EDIT:

this code works fine:

#Include <Misc.au3>

While 1
    If _IsPressed("20") Then
        script()
    EndIf
WEnd

Func script()
    While 1
        If _IsPressed("20") Then
            ExitLoop
        EndIf
        Send("{ENTER}")
    WEnd
EndFunc
Edited by Lord_Doominik

Bunnyhop WILL be recognized as a CHEAT by steam...

I know this coz some of my friends have shared the wrath of steam...so I advise you strongly against this idea...

You could try the script on a local machine, but don't try it on a steam server!! never!

I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash!

Thank you "Lord_Doominik" for the code and thank you "kclteam" for the advice.

i recently made a script for the pistol..it would automatically shoot a second time if i shot it the first time...to just have a better range of fire...

Would Steam detect that as a hack or cheat?

If what you are using needs a double bind...it COULD be detected as a hack

like say i use an alias which binds two actions and then bind a key to that alias...then effectively my key is doing two actions simultaneously...that is NOT allowed :o

I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash!

the last time i checked valve actually made the alias command.

how is that not allowd ?

and VAC wont ban for autoit programs as long as you keep it private :o

HLG does ban for scripts (not autoit) but just name'ing the aliases something personal will make it undetectable (like wout_sc21, if you name it like bhop your stupid)

hope that clears it up. btw real gamers bunnyhop without a script :geek:

My UDF's:;mem stuff_Mem;ftp stuff_FTP ( OLD );inet stuff_INetGetSource ( OLD )_INetGetImage _INetBrowse ( Collection )_EncodeUrl_NetStat_Google;random stuff_iPixelSearch_DiceRoll

Aliasing is allowed but as long as you keep the alias to do something legal. :o How they define legal is unclear. Like other day, I heard you shouldn't alias both vest and vest+helmet in one and then bind a key to buy either depending on your money count.

A private AutoIt script won't be detected, but then it will surely not help you in improving the game!

So, be a real gamer like w0uter saidand bunnyhop with mouse and keyboard...without an alias.

Reason: I am being so particular about the banning thing because I am myself tired of these hackers who come to our servers and destroy the fun of others by cheating. Btw, I am presently writing a Cheat-detector in AutoIt. :geek:

Edited by kclteam

What is the deal about gamers and their lack of will to actually play the games

themselves ? Isn't that the fun part ? Or do you actually feel it's more fun when

you can just go and take a shit for 5 minutes, come back and you've killed every

opponent there is on the server... ?

If you design bots for games just for the challenge then I can understand you,

but if you do because you want to "become better", then please do a little thinking...

Oh, and please flame me.

Man, these "fishermen" always come back...

Well, those words wasn't directed to w0uter, who said that thing about the wrist-bot,

but the other true fishermen.. :o No need to say... wrist > every bot.

Edit : ooh, and why is this in the v3 GUI forum ?

he already said he did it for fun and realized his wrist-bot was better than any aim-bot, perhaps u misunderstood him :geek:

Edited by Helge