Silent automation of firefox

Hi,

I have already looked into the topics dealing with firefox automation UDFs...but they haven't helped much...

Main problem: I am in my Univ. where they have a firewall and that firewall blocks almost every port :geek:

I can't use any email-client; to access the web I need to set some proxies in my browser only then can I use the net facility.

I run a forum for students of my Univ which needs admin activation instead of email activation, coz I can't use php's sendmail function due to blocked ports.

So I need to send mails to people who have registered on my forum. I have made a Notifier in AutoIt which notifies me of any user registering on my forum by fetching the data from the database.

I just need guidance as to what should I use for automation of mailing system.

If my problem is not clear, please say so and I will elaborate. :o

I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash!

yeah...that I have already done..but that means I can't use my mouse while the sending mail process is on...that's why I asked for a silent automation...

but thanks for the response :o

I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash!

yeah...that I have already done..but that means I can't use my mouse while the sending mail process is on...that's why I asked for a silent automation...

but thanks for the response :o

You can get the current mouse coordinates before moving it or clicking (both with speed 0) above the form and after each action move it back to the initial coordinates. This helps a bit :geek:

And i don't think the whole process takes more than 3-5 seconds.

Edited by dv8

Yay...I went through the links before posting here, the ones you referred me to...I am still trying to decifer them :o

the IE.au3 idea is nice, never thought that way...sure will give it a try