CommandClick?

Forgive me if im missing the obvious but i've been reading the help file and learning about autoit, i've had someexperience playing around with code and stuff.

My current idea is for WoW, suppose i wanted to be constantly clicking at a certain coordinate of the screen and then start doing something different when "coordinate" = defined colour

i'm pretty sure i could manage all that myself but can you do such functions while its minimized such as searching for pixels at coords on the window and clicking areas

my instinct tells me this is not so, but look forward to hearing from you

thanks

Forgive me if im missing the obvious but i've been reading the help file and learning about autoit, i've had someexperience playing around with code and stuff.

My current idea is for WoW, suppose i wanted to be constantly clicking at a certain coordinate of the screen and then start doing something different when "coordinate" = defined colour

i'm pretty sure i could manage all that myself but can you do such functions while its minimized such as searching for pixels at coords on the window and clicking areas

my instinct tells me this is not so, but look forward to hearing from you

thanks

HI,

I don´t know whether the ControlClick stuff does when minimized, but I don´t think so.

Maybe this helps a little bit. Written by cameronsdad, I suppose. (untested)

Func NegPixelSearch($left=0,$top=0,$right=@DesktopWidth,$bottom=@DesktopHeight,$color=0, $step=1)
    Local $coords[2]
    $coords[0] = -1
    For $x= $left To $right Step $step
        for $y = $top To $bottom Step $step
            If PixelGetColor($x,$y) <> $color Then
                $coords[0] = $x
                $coords[1] = $y
                ExitLoop(2)
            EndIf
        Next
    Next
If $coords[0] = -1 Then
    Return(-1)
Else
    Return($coords)
EndIf
EndFunc

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times