Crashes...

Okay, im making a DLLCall to the SDL library, and everything goes good... the window opens up, and then a few seconds later autoit crashes...

This is all im doing..

Func SDL_SetVideoMode($width, $height, $bit)
DLLCall("SDL.dll", "int", "SDL_SetVideoMode", "int", $width, "int", $height, "int", $bit)
EndFunc

here ius a screenshot, of what happens

Posted Image

Edited by CHRIS95219

Quick stab here, do you have a Pentium 4/HT or Pentium D processor? If so, there's an execute disable bit that goes off almost with every program I run that has to do with video. Subsequently I have to turn off the check for that specific program. If you don't have either of those processors, then I'm fresh out of ideas as I haven't really used DllCall extensively.

Edit: Pentium 4/HT circa 2004 and later, Models 6xx and higher.

Edited by neogia

[u]My UDFs[/u]Coroutine Multithreading UDF LibraryStringRegExp GuideRandom EncryptorArrayToDisplayString"The Brain, expecting disaster, fails to find the obvious solution." -- neogia

i've got Celeron D.... how do i turn off the check?

Hmm, not sure Celeron has it, also non-WinXP Pro, but go ahead and give it a try.. Windows Key+Pause/Break Key>>Advanced Tab>>Performance Settings>>Data Execution Prevention Tab, then just select the second radio button and add AutoIt3.exe to the list.

[u]My UDFs[/u]Coroutine Multithreading UDF LibraryStringRegExp GuideRandom EncryptorArrayToDisplayString"The Brain, expecting disaster, fails to find the obvious solution." -- neogia

• Developers

doesn't have this function have 4 parameters ?

Screen = SDL_SetVideoMode( 640, 480, 32, SDL_HWSURFACE | SDL_DOUBLEBUF )

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

hmm, thanks. did'nt notice that.

are those other parameters Structures?

You mean you are calling a DLL without having a clue what it needs ???

Happy Crashing

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)