Run a script in background

Hello,

Can I run a script in the background for example: you want that your script opens a website, so it opens IE, Firefox or another internet browser, then it goes to the site you want. While the script opens the site for you, you are browsing the internet or playing a game, but the script still continues. Is that possible?

Kind Regards,

PcExpert

Look at Dale's IE.au3 UDF Library in scripts & scraps.

~cdkid

AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

Can someone please post the right example, becouse in post 3 there are a couple of examples

using IE.au3 you can just do:

$oIE = _IECreate(0)
_IENavigate($oIE,"http://yahoo.com")

or whatever you want to go to, then you have an invisible IE running in the background at the site you want.

look at ControlSend() in the help file...

AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

What I exacly mean is:you want that word types something for you, but meanwhile you can make a script in autoit, but you can see that word is active in the taskbar, but it loses no focus so it still continues typing and then you can be busy with writing your new script. If there is a way to do that, can somebody post an example so I know hoe the script must be?

Kind Regards,

PcExpert

• Moderators

look at ControlSend() in the help file...

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

lol you guys didn't help with a keylogger but this script would be even better you could run a keylogger plus other tihngs lets say viruses :) i ask for something that can key logs and i get everybody on my case but you can help with auto extracting scripts :mellow:

Edited by THESCRIPTERIST

[color=#FF0000][b] COMPUTERS ARE MADE OF NUMBERS SUCH AS 1010101110010101010101 AND SCRIPTING IS THE KEY TO THE DOOR door=101010101010101 and so on and the the key=scripting

• Moderators

lol you guys didn't help with a keylogger but this script would be even better you could run a keylogger plus other tihngs lets say viruses :) i ask for something that can key logs and i get everybody on my case but you can help with auto extracting scripts :mellow:

Why don't your read what the title is about, and what everyone is saying, posting stuff like this truly makes you look like a XXXXX.

Edit:

I said it made you look like a Moron, that wasn't fair, so I thought I'd let you yourself describe yourself.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

yep your correct i should read more carefully i thought it was soppose to send you a script when you go on his site lol and it runs in the background yep i am a moron ;P

[color=#FF0000][b] COMPUTERS ARE MADE OF NUMBERS SUCH AS 1010101110010101010101 AND SCRIPTING IS THE KEY TO THE DOOR door=101010101010101 and so on and the the key=scripting