dbPowerAmp plugins

hey guys,

so I want to install all of these plug-ins for dbPoweramp. They all start the same as far as the file name goes. So I basically want AutoIt to search for these files (wildcard?) and install each one. No matter how many are in this folder. I basically want to be able to add and subtract by simply renaming or deleting the .exe's. Here's an example of how they are silently installed:

RunWait('dBpowerAMP-codec-mp3lameexe.exe' & ' "<Silent>"')

RunWait('dBpowerAMP-codec-flac.exe' & ' "<Silent>"')

I am sure it's some type of loops command like:

For i = ...

but to be honest, I am not comfortable enough yet with these loops. I just can't wrap my brain around it. any ideas?

-Redfive

;ALL .EXEs will run when this is run
$search = FileFindFirstFile("*.exe")
While 1
$file = FileFindNextFile($search)
if @error then exitloop
runwait($file, @SCRIPTDIR, @SW_HIDE)
sleep(100)
WEnd

That _should_ work... just put the script in the same folder as all the exe's

~cdkid

AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!