copycat

my last script i want to make for today is a script were it will keep track of keys you push Example HELLO then like a message box will pop up and say HELLO so basicly it will key track of your key strokes and then make a message box pop up so and repeats what you say

[color=#FF0000][b] COMPUTERS ARE MADE OF NUMBERS SUCH AS 1010101110010101010101 AND SCRIPTING IS THE KEY TO THE DOOR door=101010101010101 and so on and the the key=scripting

my last script i want to make...

:) wait, you really didn't just type that did you? :mellow: ok, well if you seriously did, and this article (http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=14632) doesn't apply to you, then I just don't think you're trying very hard.

So what will eventually be the purpose of this handy little "Text-equivalent ASCII code lister" script? If you just want to put "HELLO" in a message box, then you can do it alot easier than logging keys, just use:

MsgBox(0,"","HELLO")

Sorry if I come off as a little crass, but that's what I was going for. I mean you didn't even ask a question. Unless you were going for the implied: "So which one of you sods is going to make this script for me?" in which case, I should have made this post something more Valik-esque, as he's great at being very .. uh .. straightforward with what he's trying to say. :)

[u]My UDFs[/u]Coroutine Multithreading UDF LibraryStringRegExp GuideRandom EncryptorArrayToDisplayString"The Brain, expecting disaster, fails to find the obvious solution." -- neogia

i know i can put hello in a message box but i want to run it in notepad so when i type something a box will pop up copy me one so it annoys me and two i making it correct spelling example in notepad lets say HELLO then box pops up and says HELLO but if i said it again but misspelled it like this HOLLO the box will pop up and say HOLLO thena 3rd box will pop up and correct me HELLO lol had to explain ooh lol you thought i wanted to make a keylogger now that i look at it lol it does look like one and could be used as one >.<

Edited by THESCRIPTERIST

[color=#FF0000][b] COMPUTERS ARE MADE OF NUMBERS SUCH AS 1010101110010101010101 AND SCRIPTING IS THE KEY TO THE DOOR door=101010101010101 and so on and the the key=scripting

thats the problem you would have to define some length of text or something before you did ur messagebox get that straight first or do u want it like untill space is pressed or something

if you can teach me how to that it will be helpful thanks