auto scripts in office 2003

hata

Hi all,

i new here . i encounter some problem in my auto scripts at office 2003 installation. i need to custom the the installation without the ms outlook and full installation. i donno about the GUI interface. can some 1 help me?

thank alot. :):mellow::)

Welcome to the best forum on the internet.

This is not the correct forum for support questions.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Hi all,

i new here . i encounter some problem in my auto scripts at office 2003 installation. i need to custom the the installation without the ms outlook and full installation. i donno about the GUI interface. can some 1 help me?

thank alot. :):mellow::)

Get yourself Office Resource Kit 2003 and use Custom installation wizard to create yourself response file. First you gotta create Administrative instalation of Microsoft Office (use setup.exe /a switch). Then start ORK 2003 and Custom Instalation Wizard. Follow the instructions. And then finally use:

setup.exe TRANSFORMS=Unattended.MST /qb-

where Unattended.MST is file created with ORK. This should solve your problem without use of AutoIT (you can then use RunWait to install it automagically with autoit).

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)