New SciTE4AutoIt3 with SciTE v1.68

Jos

• Developers

3/12/2005: Uploaded a new SciTe4AutoIt3.exe installer which contains the new SciTE 1.68 released this weekend.

*** Important To Read this ***

We have now separated the Include directories for Production and Beta v3.1.1.111+, to allow the continuing development of UDF's in the Beta environment without making them incompatible for the last Production version. This is the new search order:

The search order used by AutoIt depends on which form of #include you use. The tables below show the order directories are searched using both forms.

Using #include <>

Standard library => The path of the currently running interpreter with "\Include" appended is searched.

User-defined libraries => The registry value mentioned above is read and each directory is searched in the order they appear in.

Script directory => The directory of the currently executing script.

Using #include "" (This is the reverse of #include <>).

To ensure that AU3Check uses the same search order, I created a new version of au3Check v1.54.1 (till Tylo fixes the official version) which needs to be stored in the AutoIt3 program directory like this:

$(AutoItProgramDir)\au3check.exe -> AU3Check compatible with the latest latest AutoIt Production version

$(AutoItProgramDir)\au3check.dat -> .dat file containing syntax for latest AutoIt Production version

$(AutoItProgramDir)\Include -> contains Includes as released in the latest Production version

$(AutoItProgramDir)\Beta\au3check.exe -> AU3Check compatible with the latest AutoIT Beta version

$(AutoItProgramDir)\Beta\au3check.dat -> .dat file containing syntax for the latest AutoIT Beta version

$(AutoItProgramDir)\Beta\Include -> contains Includes as released in the latest Beta version

To enable all of this on your PC you need to do the following steps:

• In directory $(AutoItProgramDir)\Include: Remove the current Beta include files and restore the original Production include files by running a batchfile located in AutoIt3\Include\3.1.1\ called removeIncludeBeta.bat which JP has provided in the latest Beta installer)
  • Run the latest SciTE4AutoIt3 installer (3/12/2006) which will copy the updated au3check.exe ver 1.45.1 and au3check.dat to $(AutoItProgramDir)\Beta\
The SciTE4AutoIt3 3/12/2006 installer also contains an update for Compileau3 to ensure that the correct au3check program version is executed when Running or Compiling Scripts.

Happy Scripting :)

==> ScitillaHistory page containing all SciTE/Scintilla updates.

==> Visit the SciTe4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions

==> Check the online documentation for an overview of all extra's you get with this installer.

Enjoy,

Updates:

3/11/2006
*** Updated installer with SciTE v1.68.
*** Updated Au3Check v1.54 (Tylo):
   1.54 : Added: Support for #compiler_plugin_funcs= directive. Replaced -U option with -v 3.
   1.53 : Fixed: Extended block nesting levels from 20 to 128.
          Added: Allow callback args in Call(). Replace the line %Call 1  to %Call 1  in the .dat file for this to work.
   1.52 : change: -U outputs an improved linebased list. -u removed. #uses directive changed to #forceref.
   1.51 : added: File name and pos ref to -u and -U. -u - and -U - sends to stdout. Other improvements.
   1.50 : fixed: ReDim require prev decl and no init. "Not used vars" warning default off. Added -w 6 -w 7.
   1.49 : added: option -u file. Added warning on local vars and params declared, but not used.
*** Added Au3Check v1.54.1 (JdeB):
   1.54.1 : Changed The include search logic to make it the same as the AutoT3 Beta release. 
            This file will be copied to the AutoIt3 Beta program directory when it exists by the UpdateDefs script.
*** Updated SciTEConfig v1.4 (JdeB)
    - Implemented the SciTE director interface which enables it to:
        - Update SciTE settings without restarting SciTE.
        - Read all current properties without having to read SciTEGlobal.,AU3. and SciTEUser.properties files.
        - Update the Background Color selection logic.
    - Fixed save of Backup value to SciTEUser.properties.
    - Added Setting to activate/deactivate ProperCase Lua function.
*** Updated CompileAU3 v1.5 (JdeB)
    - Changed logic for running AU3Check. When ${AutoItDir}\Au3check is available run that.
    - Added Returncode reporting in CompileAU3 for AU3Check. (Tnx Mhz for UDF)
    - Changed the AutoIncrement logic to use the SciTE director interface to avoid the occasional 1 minute deadlock 
      of SciTE on a file refresh.
    - Added colors to the console output in SciTE to show Errors and success.  (Tnx Mhz)
*** AutoIt3.lua
    - Updated Open Include LUA function to allow to open Production (Alt+I) or Beta (Alt+Shift+I) include version. (JdeB)
    - Added fix for "One-line IF", Switch and Select AutoIndent issue. (Tnx Valik)
    - Added ProperCase option selectable by the Proper.Case keyword. Default is disabled, but when enabled in SciTEConfig,
      it will change all the casing of all defined Keywords/Function in au3.api on the fly in SciTE.
*** Updated Tidy v1.30 (JdeB)
    - Changed: Tidy will now close the file in SciTE and reopen it to avoid the occasional 1 minute deadlock in SciTE.
      It will now also jump to the first Error when Tidy found errors or else to the line that was current before Tidy.
*** Updated UpdateDefs v1.0 (JdeB)
    - Added: Logic to copy the new Au3Check and AU3check.dat to the AUtoIt3 Beta program Directory. This is needed to support 
      the new Include search logic in the current Beta version.
*** Updated Abbreviations (Mhz)
*** Added Code Snippet Ctrl+Alt+s created by gafrost.
*** Fixed bug in SciLexer were sometimes <> were colored as String in stead of Operator.

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Developers

So, Install the latest beta (.113), install the new SciTe, install the SciTe update, and run the batch file in AutoIt3/Include/3.1.1?

I hope I did it right... :)

Correct.... You will now have separate Include libraries for Production and Beta.

Its very easy to test... just take a script that uses New Beta UDFs and try F5 and Alt+F5...

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

The batch file should really have the following line included at the end because it copies itself as well:

del ..\removeIncludeBeta.bat

Without it, things could become untidy if someone then mistakenly runs the batch file from the Include directory instead of the Include\3.1.1 directory.

Also, I notice that there is now a User Include Dir in the SciTE Config. I wanted to read up on it but I can't seem to find the SciTE Help reference for that entire page (General Settings) because when I tried to point to a directory that contains my UDF's, it didn't seem to want to work (AU3Check spat out errors claiming ERROR: can't open include file....) even though the included file was in that directory.

So, Install the latest beta (.113), install the new SciTe, install the SciTe update, and run the batch file in AutoIt3/Include/3.1.1?

I hope I did it right... :)

Hm... I did all the steps exactly in the order listed above and I'm getting errors like "Can't open include file <GUIEdit.au3>" when I choose Beta Run from SciTe (though the files are definitely in the beta\Include directory). Anybody know what's going on?

The batch file should really have the following line included at the end because it copies itself as well:

del ..\removeIncludeBeta.bat

Without it, things could become untidy if someone then mistakenly runs the batch file from the Include directory instead of the Include\3.1.1 directory....

or change the last line to only copy au3 files:

Copy *.au3 ..\*.au3

@JdeB,

Two things:

1 - I installed autoit-v3.1.1.113-beta-Setup.exe, SciTe4AutoIt3.exe and SciTe4Au3Upd.exe.

Then ran C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\3.1.1\removeIncludeBeta.bat

and I still get the same results as indicated here.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=160082

IE.au3 is only in C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Include\ for this testing.

If I put it in C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Include\ all is well with Au3Check.

Just for fun, I uninstalled AutoIt3 and Scite4AutoIt

Deleted the folders left behind

Restarted

Reinstalled autoit-v3.1.1.113-beta-Setup.exe,

SciTe4AutoIt3.exe and SciTe4Au3Upd.exe.

Restarted

Retested

No joy.

2 - unrelated, but I wish the 1100+ au3 files that come with AutoIt3 and Scite4AutoIt had the read only attribute... it is too easy to mess up the scripts from the help file.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

or change the last line to only copy au3 files:

Copy *.au3 ..\*.au3

I didn't suggest that because the 3.1.1 folder includes a couple of .txt files which also get copied and I'm unsure if they were updates to the ones in the Include folder or not.

Just for fun, I uninstalled AutoIt3 and Scite4AutoIt

Deleted the folders left behind

Restarted

Reinstalled autoit-v3.1.1.113-beta-Setup.exe,

SciTe4AutoIt3.exe and SciTe4Au3Upd.exe.

Restarted

Retested

No joy.

I did the same. Ended up uninstalling the lot and reinstalling but I'm still having problems with Beta UDF's and UDF's I've written. As an example, I have #include <File.au3> in my code and I'm doing a SyntaxCheck Beta, however, I'm still getting the following error:

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Programs\FastGaming\FastGaming.au3(1045,67) : ERROR: _PathSplit(): undefined function.

_PathSplit ($sProgramExe[$x], $szDrive, $szDir, $szFName, $szExt)

And yes, I've selected Beta 113 in the SciTE Config.

2 - unrelated, but I wish the 1100+ au3 files that come with AutoIt3 and Scite4AutoIt had the read only attribute... it is too easy to mess up the scripts from the help file.

I second that motion. I can't tell you how many times I've had to reinstall to get back a help file I've accidentally overwritten (my fault, of course).

I can't tell you how many times I've had to reinstall to get back a help file I've accidentally overwritten (my fault, of course).

This has come up before: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=121773

Not that it is all that important, I just wanted to remind those that can do something about it that the install will write over the au3 files even in they have the R attrib on them.

For me, I just run this batch file after each install:

attrib "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\*.au3" +r /s

...later...

3/12/2005: Uploaded a new SciTe4AutoIt3.exe installer which contains the new SciTE 1.68 released this weekend.

*** Important To Read this ***

We have now separated the Include directories for Production and Beta v3.1.1.111+, to allow the continuing development of UDF's in the Beta environment without making them incompatible for the last Production version. This is the new search order:

To ensure that AU3Check uses the same search order, I created a new version of au3Check v1.54.1 (till Tylo fixes the official version) which needs to be stored in the AutoIt3 program directory like this:

$(AutoItProgramDir)\au3check.exe -> AU3Check compatible with the latest latest AutoIt Production version

$(AutoItProgramDir)\au3check.dat -> .dat file containing syntax for latest AutoIt Production version

$(AutoItProgramDir)\Include -> contains Includes as released in the latest Production version

$(AutoItProgramDir)\Beta\au3check.exe -> AU3Check compatible with the latest AutoIT Beta version

$(AutoItProgramDir)\Beta\au3check.dat -> .dat file containing syntax for the latest AutoIT Beta version

$(AutoItProgramDir)\Beta\Include -> contains Includes as released in the latest Beta version

<Snipped>

To enable all of this on your PC you need to do the following steps:

• In directory $(AutoItProgramDir)\Include: Remove the current Beta include files and restore the original Production include files by running a batchfile located in AutoIt3\Include\3.1.1\ called removeIncludeBeta.bat which JP has provided in the latest Beta installer)
  • Run the latest SciTE4AutoIt3 installer (3/12/2006) which will copy the updated au3check.exe ver 1.45.1 and au3check.dat to $(AutoItProgramDir)\Beta\
The SciTE4AutoIt3 3/12/2006 installer also contains an update for Compileau3 to ensure that the correct au3check program version is executed when Running or Compiling Scripts.

Happy Scripting :)

==> ScitillaHistory page containing all SciTE/Scintilla updates.

==> Visit the SciTe4AutoIt3 Download page for the latest versions

==> Check the online documentation for an overview of all extra's you get with this installer.

Enjoy,

<Snipped>

I am yet another one who believes he has followed the instructions above and is having problems with scripts that worked this morning but now don't (even interpreted they don't work).

Example 1:

>"K:\Local\Prog\AutoIt3\SciTe\CompileAU3\CompileAU3.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "K:\_Documents\_Dev\Projects\MillsBackup\MirrorBackup.au3" /autoit3dir "K:\Local\Prog\AutoIt3\beta" /UserParams

>Running AU3Check params: from:K:\Local\Prog\AutoIt3\SciTe\au3check\

+>AU3Check ended.rc:0

>Running:(3.1.1.113):K:\Local\Prog\AutoIt3\beta\autoit3.exe "K:\_Documents\_Dev\Projects\MillsBackup\MirrorBackup.au3"

+>AutoIT3.exe ended.rc:0

>Exit code: 0 Time: 2.143

Examlpe 2:

K:\_Documents\_Dev\Projects\GraphicViewer\Graphic Viewer3.Au3(5,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <GuiList.au3>

#Include <GuiList.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

K:\_Documents\_Dev\Projects\GraphicViewer\Graphic Viewer3.Au3(296,35) : ERROR: _GUICtrlListClear(): undefined function.

_GUICtrlListClear ($PicProperties)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

K:\_Documents\_Dev\Projects\GraphicViewer\Graphic Viewer3.Au3 - 2 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Gene :mellow:

Hope I don't have to roll back both Scite and/or the Beta.

[font="Verdana"]Thanks for the response.Gene[/font]Yes, I know the punctuation is not right...

• Developers

All,

If you get errors from Au3Check then what i need to know to determine the problem is the following:

- Where is the File located that you try to include ?

- Show the exact output in the outputpane so i can see which version is ran.

- Are you doing F5 or Alt+F5, F7 or Alt+F7 ?

There is no need to do SciTE4AU3UPD since it doesn't contain any new stuff.

Edited by JdeB

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

I have temporarily got around all my file include problems by calling the Beta and personal UDF's by the following method:

#include "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Include\File.au3"

I'm using <CTRL><ALT><F5> to call SyntaxCheckBeta on Test.au3

If I use

#include <Array.au3>

instead, I get the following error (using PathSplit function as a testbed):

>C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CompileAU3\CompileAU3.exe /beta /AU3Check /in "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Programs\Test\Test.au3"

>Running AU3Check params: from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\au3check\

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Programs\Test\Test.au3(858,82) : ERROR: _PathSplit(): undefined function.

Local $vPreGameSplit = _PathSplit ($sPreGame, $szDrive, $szDir, $szFName, $szExt)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Programs\Test\Test.au3 - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

!>AU3Check ended.rc:2

>Exit code: 0 Time: 1.575

With GuiList.au3 in AutoIt3\Include

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CompileAU3\CompileAU3.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta" /UserParams  
>Running AU3Check   params:  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\au3check\
>Running:(3.1.1.113):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\autoit3.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.au3"   
>Exit code: 0   Time: 2.431

GuiList removed from AutoIt3\Include

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CompileAU3\CompileAU3.exe" /run /prod /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3" /UserParams   
>Running AU3Check   params:  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\au3check\
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GuiList.au3(220,24) : ERROR: IsHWnd(): undefined function.
   If IsHWnd($h_listbox)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GuiList.au3(464,36) : ERROR: DllStructCreate(): undefined function.
   Local $p = DllStructCreate($RECT)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GuiList.au3(470,152) : ERROR: DllStructGetPtr(): undefined function.
      Local $a_ret = DllCall("user32.dll", "int", "SendMessage", "hwnd", $h_listbox, "int", $LB_GETITEMRECT, "int", $i_index, "ptr", DllStructGetPtr($p)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\GuiList.au3(482,57) : ERROR: DllStructGetData(): undefined function.
   Local $array = StringSplit(DllStructGetData($p, $left)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~^
C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.au3 - 4 error(s), 0 warning(s)
!>AU3Check ended.rc:2
>Exit code: 0   Time: 1.780

Au3Check is still looking in AutoIt3\Include instead of AutoIt3\Beta\Include.

Once the bat file removes the includes from AutoIt3\Include, then people will get Au3Check errors.

• Developers

The issue is this:

>Running AU3Check params: from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\au3check\

it should show

>Running AU3Check (1.54.1.0) params: from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\Beta

It is running the version 1.54 in stead of ver 1.54.1 which should be copied to AutoIt3PgmDir\Beta.

I think i found the error in the Installer which didn't copy this special version correctly.

Please re download the SciTE4AutoIt3 installer and run it to see if this solves it .....

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

Result with new installer

GuiList.au3 only in AutoIt3\Beta\Include

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CompileAU3\CompileAU3.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta" /UserParams  
>Running AU3Check (1.54.1.0)  params:  from:C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta
>Running:(3.1.1.113):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\autoit3.exe "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Desktop\test.au3"   
>Exit code: 0   Time: 2.978

Looks much better. :)

• Developers

@JdeB,

Two things:

I hope item 1 is fixed with the updated installer.

2. The examples come with the AutoIt3 installer. They will be overridden with every update you do.

We probably could make this change in the installer and I remember we discussed this before, but don't remember to outcome of that discussion... Its up to JP/Jon to agree with this proposal.

Jos

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.

All,

If you get errors from Au3Check then what i need to know to determine the problem is the following:

There is no need to do SciTE4AU3UPD since it doesn't contain any new stuff.

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\Include\IE.au3

>"C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CompileAU3\CompileAU3.exe" /run /beta /ErrorStdOut /in "C:\Temp\SciTE-temp.au3" /autoit3dir "C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta" /UserParams

>Running AU3Check C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\Unstable\Au3Check\au3check.dat

C:\Temp\SciTE-temp.au3(1,10) : ERROR: can't open include file <IE.au3>

#include <IE.au3>

~~~~~~~~~^

C:\Temp\SciTE-temp.au3 - 1 error(s), 0 warning(s)

>AU3Check Ended with Error(s).

>Running: (3.1.1.113):C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\beta\autoit3.exe "C:\Temp\SciTE-temp.au3"

>AutoIT3.exe ended.

>Exit code: 0 Time: 2.309

Alt+F5

This is with a fresh install of production, beta and scite4autoit all downloaded just before this post.

http://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfil...it-v3-setup.exe

http://www.autoitscript.com/autoit3/files/...-beta-Setup.exe

http://www.autoitscript.com/cgi-bin/getfil...iTe4AutoIt3.exe

AU3CheckJdeB.exe is not installed anywhere under the AutoIt3 folder stucture.

The files under the SciTE folder:

CODE
C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\abbrev.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\ada.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\api

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\api\au3.api

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\api\au3.user.calltips.api

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\api\iface.api

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\asm.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\asn1.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\au3.keywords.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\au3.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\au3_Old.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\au3abbrev.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Au3Check

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Au3Check\au3check.dat

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Au3Check\Au3Check.exe

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Au3Check\Au3Check.txt

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Au3Check\CheckCompile.bat

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Au3Check\CheckRun.bat

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoIt3.Lua

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoItMacroGenerator

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoItMacroGenerator\AutoItMacroGenerator02.exe

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoItMacroGenerator\MySpy021.dll

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\AutoItMacroGenerator\TheHook.dll

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\ave.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\baan.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\backup

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\blitzbasic.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\bullant.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\caml.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CodeWizard

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CodeWizard\CodeWizard.au3

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CodeWizard\CodeWizard.chm

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CodeWizard\CodeWizard.exe

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CodeWizard\ReadMe.txt

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CompileAU3

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CompileAU3\CompileAU3.au3

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CompileAU3\CompileAU3.exe

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CompileAU3\CompileAu3.ini.example

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\CompileAU3\Directives.au3

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\conf.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\cpp.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\csound.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\css.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\Production

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\Production\api

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\Production\api\au3.api

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\Production\au3.keywords.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\Production\au3abbrev.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\Production\Au3Check

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\Production\Au3Check\au3check.dat

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\Production\FuncPopUp

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\Production\FuncPopUp\functions.htm

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\Production\FuncPopUp\keywords.htm

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\Production\Tidy

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\Production\Tidy\functions.txt

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\Production\Tidy\keywords.txt

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\Production\Tidy\macros.txt

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\unstable

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\unstable\api

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\unstable\api\au3.api

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\unstable\au3.keywords.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\unstable\au3abbrev.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\unstable\Au3Check

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\unstable\Au3Check\au3check.dat

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\unstable\FuncPopUp

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\unstable\FuncPopUp\functions.htm

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\unstable\FuncPopUp\keywords.htm

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\unstable\Tidy

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\unstable\Tidy\functions.txt

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\unstable\Tidy\keywords.txt

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\unstable\Tidy\macros.txt

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\UpdateDefs.au3

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\UpdateDefs.exe

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Defs\versioninfo.ini

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\eiffel.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Embedded.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\erlang.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\escript.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\flagship.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\forth.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\fortran.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\FuncPopUp

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\FuncPopUp\FuncPopUp.exe

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\FuncPopUp\functions.htm

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\FuncPopUp\keywords.htm

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\GUIBuilder

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\GUIBuilder\background.bmp

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\GUIBuilder\blank.bmp

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\GUIBuilder\GuiBuilder.au3

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\GUIBuilder\GuiBuilder.exe

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\GUIBuilder\IconSet.icl

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\GUIBuilder\README.TXT

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\GUIBuilder\sampleAVI.avi

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\GUIBuilder\SampleImage.bmp

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\html.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\kix.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\fd.exe

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\fd.xml

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Forms

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\history.txt

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\styles.xml

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates\About Box.kxf

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates\Dialog with help (vertical).kxf

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates\Dialog with help.kxf

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates\Dual ListBox.kxf

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates\Form.kxf

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates\My own templates

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates\My own templates\AForm1.kxf

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates\My own templates\AForm2.kxf

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates\My own templates\Just another one.kxf

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates\My own templates\My COOL dialog!.kxf

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates\Password Dialog.kxf

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates\Standard Dialog (vertical).kxf

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates\Standard Dialog (horizontal).kxf

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Koda\Templates\Tabbed Pages.kxf

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\latex.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\License.txt

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\lisp.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\lot.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\lout.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\lua.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\luaCOPYRIGHT

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\matlab.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\metapost.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\mmixal.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\nncrontab.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\nsis.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\others.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\pascal.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\perl.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\pov.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\ps.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\purebasic.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\python.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\rebol.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\ruby.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciLexer.dll

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTe.exe

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTE.html

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTE.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTE.recent

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTE.ses

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTe.url

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Scite4AutoIt3.chm

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTE4Autoit3.url

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciteConfig.au3

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciteConfig.exe

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTEDoc.html

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTEDownload.html

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTEExtras.html

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\SciTEGlobal.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\scriptol.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\ScriptWriter

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\ScriptWriter\ASWhook.dll

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\ScriptWriter\AU3Record.exe

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\smalltalk.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\specman.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\sql.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\tcl.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\tex.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Tidy

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Tidy\functions.txt

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Tidy\keywords.txt

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Tidy\macros.txt

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Tidy\tidy.au3

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Tidy\tidy.exe

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Tidy\UserFunctions.txt

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\uninst.exe

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\vb.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\verilog.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\vhdl.properties

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\yaml.properties

Edited by herewasplato

Did you try the new installer? It fixed the problem for me.

Did you install over old installs?

Do you have a file named:

C:\Program Files\AutoIt3\SciTE\Au3Check\AU3CheckJdeB.exe

My laptop works - it has seen several installs.

(edit: it has 1445 "objects" under the AutoIt3 folder.)

(edit2: all I've added was IE.au3)

My desktop is what was reported in my last post.

Uninstalled everything related to AutoIt.

Cleaned registry.

Deleted AutoIt and SciTE folders left after uninstall.

Restarted.

Reinstalled.

(edit: it has 1417 "objects" under the AutoIt3 folder.)

(edit2: all I've added was IE.au3)

:-(

edit3: I guess that I never really answered your question - at least not in this post - but I added to the last post that I downloaded all of the files just before making the post so that those making the changes could make use of the post time stamp. (I'm in no rush for a fix - I can just hard code the full path and the script runs fine.)

Edited by herewasplato