FBSL Online studio compiler

Gerome

Hello,

If you don't want to install Fbsl or if you don't have admin rights to install it, then you can copy/paste

and compile your Fbsl script online!!!

The online compiler is located there :

http://gedd123.free.fr/studio/

The classical Hello world can be tested this way :

MsgBox( Null, "Hello World!", "Title", MB_OK )

The Fbsl documentation ( around 500 pages ) is located there :

http://gedd123.free.fr/FBSLv3.zip

Enjoy :)

Edited by Gerome

Yours,(¯`·._.·[Gerome GUILLEMIN] [Freestyle Basic Script Language Author]·._.·´¯):: Full SETUP w. HELP ::FBSL official web siteA keyboard is infinitely better as a programming tool than a toaster...

• Moderators

Hello,

If you don't want to install Fbsl or if you don't have admin rights to install it, then you can copy/paste

and compile your Fbsl script online!!!

The online compiler is located there :

http://gedd123.free.fr/studio/

The classical Hello world can be tested this way :

MsgBox( Null, "Hello World!", "Title", MB_OK )

The Fbsl documentation ( around 500 pages ) is located there :

http://gedd123.free.fr/FBSLv3.zip

Enjoy :)

Gerome, I've seen you post this stuff 3 or 4 times over the last few months. Since you are posting in the AUTOIT forum, do you plan on supporting AutoIt syntax, or are you just feeling like this is a great plug for your product?

If it's the latter... personally no matter how great/bad your program may be, I think maybe you need to re-think your strategy a bit.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Hello,

Gerome, I've seen you post this stuff 3 or 4 times over the last few months. Since you are posting in the AUTOIT forum, do you plan on supporting AutoIt syntax, or are you just feeling like this is a great plug for your product?

If it's the latter... personally no matter how great/bad your program may be, I think maybe you need to re-think your strategy a bit.

There is NO strategy here since the product is free and exists since years and since i sometime also use autoit.

It's just a complement of autoit and vice versa, and to reply to your attack, this is the first post of the Fbsl online compiler i've told...

No offense, just trying to justify that 2 complementary language can co-exist.

But now if you're just feeling a bit racist, it's your problem, personally if i would dislike autoit then i'd never posted any line there...

Yours,(¯`·._.·[Gerome GUILLEMIN] [Freestyle Basic Script Language Author]·._.·´¯):: Full SETUP w. HELP ::FBSL official web siteA keyboard is infinitely better as a programming tool than a toaster...

Personally, I don't have a problem if Gerome posts some news about FBSL now and then on the forums here because FBSL and AutoIt both share a common goal and complement each other. Germone has contributed many things to the AutoIt community (the DllCall() code is based on his DynaCall() code as mentioned by Larry here)

Besides you can call the FBSL.DLL as a COM component directly from AutoIt, so the development on FBSL actually is useful for an AutoIt user.

Germone has said earlier that he needs some testers to try out FBSL and provide feedback to the development team. Since FBSL is similiar to AutoIt, its actually a good place to ask for volunteers.

:) Hey! all good software needs advertising, especially when its us who are getting the benefit in the end.

• Moderators

Well, not to sound like I'm looking a 'Gift Horse' in the mouth, I would think that if I advertised something (I do own a business.. not programming, but a mortgage company) that I would make my advertisement relevant.

Although they share a similarity... (programming languages), I was looking forward to seeing what FBSL could do for 'AutoIt' specficially. Now that I've read everything, I have no 'disconcern' about whom Gerome is... I new long ago... but my concern being, if you are advertising a 'specific product' that has NOTHING to do with autoit... do it in the Chat forum... where people can look at as a opportunity, rather than the Scripts and Scraps where noobies will un-deniably show up and think that FBSL has something to do with AutoIt specifically.

Advertisement is wonderful, if done in the proper manner IMHO, others may see differently.

For the record... I'm impressed with 'Pic' of the editor itself, but stand by my own opinion in this matter.

Now.. To address the 'racist' issue. Maybe you should re-itterate a bit. I'll admit to being a bit 'biast', but 'racist'? I would have a few choice words I wouldn't mind saying face to face to you then.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Hi,

Yes i'm the author of many algos i gave to :

- BCX

- AutoIT

- RapidQ in its old times

And i'm also a sytem developper :mellow:

I have a full interesting job.

Fbsl is a project that has a common sense of sharing between several languages : aka beeing used and usable from/with other languages to render'em richer.

Yes, i need more testers for my product that is still alive and living since april of 2001.

And yes i was inspired from Autoit to make my own language...

To reply to your question that is evident IMO : i think that forums and language from which i was and am inspired and that have still a sense for myself, it's one of my ways of recognition to talk about my project into those forums, either it would be totally nonsense to self congrat...

Now, where's the problem? :)

Edited by Gerome