v3.1.1.111 (beta) - autoit code

Hello,

i'm not sure, if this is the right forum to post my question....

But i'm writing some code in the actual autoit beta version 3.1.1.113, because the integration with com objects (vbscript with wmi and sms 2003 scripting) and the autoit gui is very powerful (and easier as html or hta).

So my question is, in the past the code was sometimes changed from beta to final, but it seems that today a lot of examples/code and udf's are final for using, and now that i'm writing my apps with autoit beta 3.1.1.113, must i expect some changes so my app will not be fully functional when the next final version is available ?

Thanks for answering and this great tool, too.

Hannes

• Moderators

Hello,

But i'm writing some code in the actual autoit beta version 3.1.1.113, because the integration with com objects (vbscript with wmi and sms 2003 scripting) and the autoit gui is very powerful (and easier as html or hta).

So my question is, in the past the code was sometimes changed from beta to final, but it seems that today a lot of examples/code and udf's are final for using, and now that i'm writing my apps with autoit beta 3.1.1.113, must i expect some changes so my app will not be fully functional when the next final version is available ?

Hannes

Hi, sorry that you haven't posted before, seems that you have some type of knowledge of autoit, I'm sure you could have been / could be a benefit.

Just keep this in mind, with every new release of a Beta Version... is a bit more stable than the 'official release'. And there will only be more that you can add to whatever it is that you have, vs taking away from!

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Hello,

Hannes

Unless we find a big issue the beta should be very stable. In fact it does contain less bug than the official version + new functions. :)