funny

omg, maybe you should just leave him alone

he wanted to do some funny programming (the post were the funniest part of this topic), but he had no time to look at the helpfile (i suggest that it was this way - well i don't :mellow:) so he asked for someone to put him in the right direction

btw: i don't think beeping is funny this way

you could think of

while 1
$rdm_beep = random (1, 5000, 1)
$rdm_beep2 = random (50, 2000, 1)
if _ispressed("01") then beep ($rdm_beep, $rdm_beep2)
wend

i like this a lot more (getting really annoying after a while :))

fun·ny

adj. fun·ni·er, fun·ni·est

3)Strangely or suspiciously odd; curious.

4)Tricky or deceitful.

Sad, not funny.

The skript kiddie asked for a keylogger without any effort on his part to code anything. You gave it to him.

Look who's laughing now. Why he's rubbing your nose in it!

And you want to complain when ALL AutoIT code is recognised as badware by all the vendors?

Annoyed? No. Really pissed - you betcha!

The skript kiddie asked for a keylogger without any effort on his part to code anything. You gave it to him.

Look who's laughing now. Why he's rubbing your nose in it!

And you want to complain when ALL AutoIT code is recognised as badware by all the vendors?

Annoyed? No. Really pissed - you betcha!

i just gave him what he asked for - a mouseclick-beeper!

well i just want help not bullshit remarks like i got in my other posts although my script ideas where kind of off lol and well admin mod or whatever hes still a person (being a dick) no im not trying to get booted from this site or anything but like how does he become a mod if he sits back and cracks jokes and fuck punctuations i dont have time for it and i dont have time for bullshit remarks he could off cracked one off after he helped me and by funny i meant the beeping the beeping is the funny part of my script :)

Nobody has time to help somebody who won't even put forth enough effort to write readable English when they clearly know enough about the language to be able to do so. What makes us think you're going to put forth effort to try to learn this language when you can't even put forth enough effort to make yourself look like something other than a dumbass? If you want to learn the languae, learn to write in a human language first. Otherwise, piss off. The never-ending stream of consciousness that spews forth from your posts is not very conducive to getting good help since it generally confuses the hell out of people.

I think the user needs banned more than the thread needs locked, myself.