Warden Protection

Alrighty... As some of you may know Warden (World of Warcraft's anti-hack/bot spyware) scans your computer for all programs running, grabs thier title bar then uses that to locate the *.exe. After it has the *.exe it hashes that up against stuff in thier database and if it matches you're screwed. I was wondering if anyeone could help me with a method of making a script undetectable while not using rootkits.

All help is appreciated,

- Shyke.

Alrighty... As some of you may know Warden (World of Warcraft's anti-hack/bot spyware) scans your computer for all programs running, grabs thier title bar then uses that to locate the *.exe. After it has the *.exe it hashes that up against stuff in thier database and if it matches you're screwed. I was wondering if anyeone could help me with a method of making a script undetectable while not using rootkits.

All help is appreciated,

- Shyke.

scripts have been posted to change process names, etc. search the forum for hiding processes etc.

All help is appreciated,

- Shyke.

Where's the fun of playing when you cheat to do something?

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)

I am gonna make a bot to do multiple things and I want this thing to be nearly undetectable.

I hope it will be detected and your account removed *EViL GRiN*

I don't realy like cheaters and so i don't cheat myself. It doesn't make sense. But maybe that's just my aproach ;p

Edited by MadBoy

My little company: Evotec (PL version: Evotec)