Stderrread And Runas

Amen

For now StderrRead cannot be used after RunAS (Autoit v3.1.1.113 (beta) help file)

Does anyone know any other way to do that?

After searching alternates, such as Autoit Processwait and dos '>" command i didnt find some reliable code..

It seems i need to read My Child's proccess Error Stream! Any one can help??

Edited by Amen

Hi,

maybe have a look at : http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23073

Hope that helps...

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

The simplest fix would be to use two scripts, a child script that basically does everything that you want your script to do, read STDERR, etc. and a parent script that calls the child script RunAsSet the desired credentials. If you want a single EXE solution you can FileInstall the child script and run it.

There have also been various UDFs posted on this forum with different philosopies and methods for re-running the same script with different credentials, you might search for those as well.

Yes yes yes, there it was. Youth must go, ah yes. But youth is only being in a way like it might be an animal. No, it is not just being an animal so much as being like one of these malenky toys you viddy being sold in the streets, like little chellovecks made out of tin and with a spring inside and then a winding handle on the outside and you wind it up grrr grrr grrr and off it itties, like walking, O my brothers. But it itties in a straight line and bangs straight into things bang bang and it cannot help what it is doing. Being young is like being like one of these malenky machines.