Catching Movement

Hello everyone,

i've been working with autoit for a lil while and i must say its good, i love it can simulate and thus automate processes. Now, i've got a problem. I was unable to find an awnser somewhere round the forums or in the documentation, so i hope you have my awnser. How can i get a moment of mousemovement (co-ord changing) and keystrokes when i do some things, so i can read the exact data afterwards and make it into a script so it will simulate real-life looking instead of so bot-ish? The timing is somewhat important here so thats why i need that with the delays between... already thanks!

Looking forward 2 ur replies..

Vortex

P.S.: I know about your no-keylogger request but this is not intented for that even though it does look like it a bit.. i want to log EVERYTHING, times and such too,.. that would be a useless keylogger O_o;

Hello everyone,

i've been working with autoit for a lil while and i must say its good, i love it can simulate and thus automate processes. Now, i've got a problem. I was unable to find an awnser somewhere round the forums or in the documentation, so i hope you have my awnser. How can i get a moment of mousemovement (co-ord changing) and keystrokes when i do some things, so i can read the exact data afterwards and make it into a script so it will simulate real-life looking instead of so bot-ish? The timing is somewhat important here so thats why i need that with the delays between... already thanks!

Looking forward 2 ur replies..

Vortex

P.S.: I know about your no-keylogger request but this is not intented for that even though it does look like it a bit.. i want to log EVERYTHING, times and such too,.. that would be a useless keylogger O_o;

i wouldn't expect too much help if i were you. even if your reason is believed to be completely valid, there is nothing stopping someone with less honorable intentions from getting the same info from this thread.

You could always use the Scriptwriter that comes with SciTe. You can find a link to it in my signature.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Hey, don't get me wrong here but thats just pointless to post. The same things can be learned from reading the online documentation and showing me this obviously makes you think i'm some sort of meganoob.. well, i'm not. I just cant get delays and everything sampled... pfpf

I dont get this one though.. i got the scriptwriter but what does it help me with? =/

It allows you to record mouse movements and click and turn them into a script.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

Offcouse, but my problem is more timing based.. the exact movement.

check out TimerInit() and TimerDiff() i won't help with your project, just because of the chance of misuse, but you should be able to time your delays very easily with a script, then put in sleeps for the right duration. here's a little code to help you plan.

HotKeySet("{HOME}","Click")
HotKeySet("{END}","IReallyShouldBeWorkingChristImSuchALazyFrigginBastard")
$start = TimerInit()
While 1
Sleep(100)
WEnd
Func Click()
$pos = MouseGetPos()
_FileWriteLog("C:\timings.txt",TimerDiff($start) & " :: " & $pos[0] & ", " & $pos[1])
EndFunc

Func IReallyShouldBeWorkingChristImSuchALazyFrigginBastard()
    Exit
EndFunc

when you run it, a timer starts. when you press the home key, it will timestamp the difference in milliseconds from the timer start to the press of the key, and the position of the mouse at that time. so once you have your timings you should be able to use little while loops to slow down the execution, or just sleeps for the correct durations