Appbar Udf

darren

yes it needs improvement but not bad, i like it

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

• 1 year later...

Is it in your to-do-list to have it reset the workarea to the original when the appbar is closed?

Have you even tried this?? ;) I have only created 1 script with this UDF but that one reset the workarea just fine!! :) Even the demoscript resets it!! Edited by TzarAlkex

Have you even tried this?? ;) I have only created 1 script with this UDF but that one reset the workarea just fine!! :)

Yeah, I have tried it. I just tried the example (demo) au3 file he supplied. I haven't rebooted my computer yet so it's still acting like the bar is still there. I'm on this specs:

MS Win XP sp2

SciTE v1.74

AutoIt v3.2.4.9

A decision is a powerful thing

Strange :) , it works perfectly(almost, i think i bugged it myself) on my comp

Win XP SP2

SciTE v1.72

AutoIt v3.2.4.9

Edited by TzarAlkex

Strange :) , it works perfectly(almost, i think i bugged it myself) on my comp

Win XP SP2

SciTE v1.72

AutoIt v3.2.4.9

Gee! That is odd... does anyone else have the problem I do? I didn't do anything to change the demo file or his include file.

A decision is a powerful thing

Gee! That is odd... does anyone else have the problem I do? I didn't do anything to change the demo file or his include file.

The demoscript always work here, but every 15:th time (or something like that) i exit my own scripts the reset of the workarea fail, but it only seems to happen when the script is in a big while-loop.....

Try starting and closing the script a few times without doing anything else on it and see if it resets

Works fine for me...

Windows XP SP2

SciTE 1.74

AutoIt 3.2.6.0

[center]"Yes, [our app] runs on Windows as well as Linux, but if you had a Picasso painting, would you put it in the bathroom?" -BitchX.com (IRC client)"I would change the world, but they won't give me the source code." -Unknownsite . blog . portfolio . claimidcode.is.poetry();[/center]