How....

Hi,

I need to Know if:

1° there is a way to check if my pc is connected to internet with autoit ( without a ping code )

2° there is a way to made 2 exe and when a Move the first the second follow the first!

Thnx for your help

by

Prime :):mellow::)

1 - you could download a webpage to C:\temp then check if it exists using FileExists

2 - i don't know any way to do this

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

Hi,

I need to Know if:

1° there is a way to check if my pc is connected to internet with autoit ( without a ping code )

2° there is a way to made 2 exe and when a Move the first the second follow the first!

Thnx for your help

by

Prime :):o:>

1) There are other things you can test the connection with besids ping, such as an http port, dns resolution, smtp connect, etc. Perhaps you could describe your requirement more fully?

2) If the exe you are talking about is a compiled AutoIT script, you can include compressed images of additional files in the exe that will be extracted at run time using FileInstall(). Perhaps you could describe your requirement more fully?

3) Perhaps you could describe your requirement more fully? :mellow:

Are you detecting a theme here... :)

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

For First.. tnx for your reply(s) :)

Facts:

I start from few days to use utoit to make same exe to use with another programm ( made with MMB - multimediabuilder ).

My final idea is to create a executable file mde with autoit as a plugin for mmb.

I need a way to check is a connectiong exit to made a updater for the mmb's programm.

The 2 windows/programm is for another project..

I want to use 2 programs, 1 is the main programm ( W100,H100 ) that will be a little ( very little ) audio player and the 2nd is only a exe with custmon shape semi trasparent for windows 200 or xp ( to better explain - WinSetTrans ), when I move the player the second must move at the same time....

if this is impossible....

there is a way to made a exe in autoit with WinSetTrans but excluding only an area???

Sorry but I don't speaks very well english Y_Y

Hi,

I need to Know if:

Thnx for your help

by

Prime :mellow::):o

When the first exe starts it could check the registry for a key that contains it's current directory. If the key is not there, it would write the key. If the key is there, it would compare it to the @ScriptDir. If it is the same, it would just continue. If it is different, it would move the 2nd exe file from the registry key directory to the @ScriptDir directory, and update the registry key to the path of @ScriptDir.

Unless you meant to have the second file follow the first like a dog, in which case, I can't think of a way. :)

In order to do this, you have to connect to or download something. A ping really is the quickest, most efficient way. You can ping google or yahoo, and if it times out, try pinging another site in a loop if your concern is being connected but just trying to connect to a site that is down.

You could also use InetGet to retrieve a test document, but you will need a specific document at a specific location, and if they change the name or remove it, you're in trouble.

Unless you meant to have the second file follow the first like a dog, in which case, I can't think of a way. :)

Yes! I mean this... well I try to get this result...

Tnx to all of you for your help!