Compiling With Beta Problems

When I compile with the latest beta i get this but if i compile with the latest release it works fine. My problem is i need to use some beta code.

My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

When I compile with the latest beta i get this but if i compile with the latest release it works fine. My problem is i need to use some beta code.

it is difficult to help you without having access to the script you are running with.

just Post or PM :)

Here is the link to the script and files, put them in the same folder, encrypt.com goes in C:\Windows GUI2.au3 is the main script http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/RazerM/Encrypt0r.zip

Edited by RazerM
My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

i have forgot the deep.exe files in that zip, is the gui messed up when you compile it?

Did execute as Au3. Do not have files in Hash folder. Those files would mean little to the Gui showing correctly? I commented those fileinstall lines that needed the Hash folder files and the Gui still looks OK using 3.1.1.114 compiled.

This has the hash files included http://www.autoitscript.com/fileman/users/RazerM/Encrypt0r.zip But does it work with beta compiled? thats my problem

it must be a problem with my setup because when i decompiled that exe and recompiled it the same thing happened. Any suggestions?

EdIt: typo

Edited by RazerM

i have reinstalled it many times and it still doesn't work!

EDIT: I got it working i simply commented out AutoItSetOption (i think opt is used now anyway) and it works!

Edited by RazerM

i have reinstalled it many times and it still doesn't work!

EDIT: I got it working i simply commented out AutoItSetOption (i think opt is used now anyway) and it works!

That's almost impossible that the error can be solved changing AutoItSetOption() to Opt().

they are aliases they exercise the same code.

But as it works who care now!!! :)

i am not joking that is all i changed after last testing and it worked!

EDIT: it isn't working again, i need to spend more time on this.

Edited by RazerM

i have found the problem, it is related to fileinstall.

• Moderators

i have found the problem, it is related to fileinstall.

Using a variable for the file path? Or....?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.