Webcam?

Hey guys, I was looking around for help about twain_32.dll or twain.dll. I wanted to see how to call them

I searched msdn but could not find much, I search the forum here and still not too much.

does anyone know how to do it with webcams.

video or still capture.

thanks

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, hey big_daddy do you have an example???

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

I remember posting something about this subject just a few weeks ago. Did your search of the forums find anything?

I did and i didn't find any striate out code for it

I don't know if this well help, but it's related to your request.

IrfanView has support for TWAIN scanners. I've not tried it with web cams, though.

VideoThumb 1.1 displays a little thumbnail of the webcam in such a way that AutoIt's PixelGetColor can read the image. (VideoThumb v2 uses DirectX or something that PixelGetColor can't read). I played with this program when I tried implementing a poor man's proximity sensor at one-tenth the cost of this device :)

Use Mozilla | Take a look at My Disorganized AutoIt stuff | Very very old: AutoBuilder 11 Jan 2005 prototype I need to update my sig!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, Really it is just a mix. First i use autoit to capture screen. Then i ise vb to copy it into a picture box. I use PaintPicture() function to only cut the bit with the cam on it then i use a php script to copy it onto the internet. When viewing just download the pic and view with pic box. The computer with web cam can not be touched when it is running the program. This thing is pretty dumb but it works. :think::(

Well, Really it is just a mix. First i use autoit to capture screen. Then i ise vb to copy it into a picture box. I use PaintPicture() function to only cut the bit with the cam on it then i use a php script to copy it onto the internet. When viewing just download the pic and view with pic box. The computer with web cam can not be touched when it is running the program. This thing is pretty dumb but it works. :think::(

wow, that does sound sloppy, i was wait for someone to do a dll call for webcam. but still nothing???1

• 4 weeks later...