Ctrldown?

It's like this:

Send("^{DOWN}")
My Programs:AInstall - Create a standalone installer for your programUnit Converter - Converts Length, Area, Volume, Weight, Temperature and Pressure to different unitsBinary Clock - Hours, minutes and seconds have 10 columns each to display timeAutoIt Editor - Code Editor with Syntax Highlighting.Laserix Editor & Player - Create, Edit and Play Laserix LevelsLyric Syncer - Create and use Synchronised Lyrics.Connect 4 - 2 Player Connect 4 Game (Local or Online!, Formatted Chat!!)MD5, SHA-1, SHA-256, Tiger and Whirlpool Hash Finder - Dictionary and Brute Force FindCool Text Client - Create Rendered ImageMy UDF's:GUI Enhance - Enhance your GUIs visually.IDEA File Encryption - Encrypt and decrypt files easily! File Rename - Rename files easilyRC4 Text Encryption - Encrypt text using the RC4 AlgorithmPrime Number - Check if a number is primeString Remove - remove lots of strings at onceProgress Bar - made easySound UDF - Play, Pause, Resume, Seek and Stop.

• Moderators

It's like this:

Send("^{DOWN}")
Ctrl and the Down Arrow? Or Ctrl (Hold Down/Up)?
Send('{CTRLDOWN}')
Sleep(5000)
Send('{CTRLUP}')

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Ctrl and the Down Arrow? Or Ctrl (Hold Down/Up)?

Send('{CTRLDOWN}')
Sleep(5000)
Send('{CTRLUP}')
Eg i swore i did that exactly, thx anyways :)

Hey if this wouldnt be too hard could someone also post the code to... Example :mellow:: I play this game i making the program for, i want to have the macro keep going on the game screen but i want to look around on firefox, how would u code that? :s Ive looked on autoit help html, but all i could find is winminizmed that might ahve been right but i didnt think so

Edited by UnknownWarrior

Lol wtf? :) But seriously can you help me out here :mellow:

the thing is in order to fully automate the interaction with the game, you need to be able to use control sends / clicks, which typically isn't an option with games as most don't have standard controls to interact with. or you could try the com route (not likely for a game either), or DLL calls to send things to that window, but i personally don't know how to do that, and i don't think you should hold your breath waiting on someone to make a solution like that for you, because it probably won't happen. almost definitely won't happen if you don't post some code as a show of an attempt to do it yourself.

If BitAND(GUICtrlRead($Checkbox_1), $GUI_CHECKED) = $GUI_CHECKED Then

WinGetText("[blah]", "balhblah!")

MouseClick("right", 512, 354, 10)

EndIf

Any help? I want the MouseClick("right", 512, 354, 10) to start once it says the text in the game window :), i cant get it to work any help guys?