About Password Encryption In Autoit 3

kmps

• Moderators

I thought Hash was outlawed in the 60's? Does it have to be hash? If not or even if so, check the scripts and scraps forum, there's plenty of them floating around.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I had a question,can the password encrypt by Encodeit be cracked?

but I know if I encrypte a password with HASH,no one can decrypted it.

I thought Hash was outlawed in the 60's? Does it have to be hash? If not or even if so, check the scripts and scraps forum, there's plenty of them floating around.

• Moderators

I had a question,can the password encrypt by Encodeit be cracked?

but I know if I encrypte a password with HASH,no one can decrypted it.

EnCodeIt doesn't "Encrypt". So I guess the answer to your question is yes the "Encryption" can be cracked. Why don't you explain a bit what your trying to accomplish?

P.S. No matter what 'Encoding' or 'Encrypting' method you use.... It can/will be cracked.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

thank you so much for so fast reply,what I need is like this:I am now writing a GUI,I need save the GUI's login password's HASH in a file,But I don't know how to get the password's HASH,what I need is just a HASH

function such as _StringHash($password)

EnCodeIt doesn't "Encrypt". So I guess the answer to your question is yes the "Encryption" can be cracked. Why don't you explain a bit what your trying to accomplish?

P.S. No matter what 'Encoding' or 'Encrypting' method you use.... It can/will be cracked.

You could also take a look at http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showuser=5134]Ejoc's RSA crypto udf's

Regards Uten