Creating A File Explorer, How?

Jorik90

Hello,

I want to do something, but I don't know hów to do it.

I want to do it in the style of the treeview (Advanced) example with is in the AutoIT installation, I also added the file here.

I want to do there something like FileSelectFolder(), but only then view the list of subdirs from a by an $var given dir, and view in the clickable list the files inside the selected dir.

I hope I'm clear. If not, please see the given file, I edited a little. In the example stays My Computer and the disks, there's no need for those, only for the MUSIC dir (in My Computer > F: JUKEBOX > MUSIC) and it's subdirs. I need to display the files in the right menu, with a checkbox.

I don't know how to do it at all, I hope someone can help me out. Many thanks.

Many thanks!

Jorik

treeview_edited.au3

Hello,

I want to do something, but I don't know hów to do it.

I want to do it in the style of the treeview (Advanced) example with is in the AutoIT installation, I also added the file here.

I want to do there something like FileSelectFolder(), but only then view the list of subdirs from a by an $var given dir, and view in the clickable list the files inside the selected dir.

I hope I'm clear. If not, please see the given file, I edited a little. In the example stays My Computer and the disks, there's no need for those, only for the MUSIC dir (in My Computer > F: JUKEBOX > MUSIC) and it's subdirs. I need to display the files in the right menu, with a checkbox.

I don't know how to do it at all, I hope someone can help me out. Many thanks.

Many thanks!

Jorik

Plenty to read here....

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...86entry132186

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

Many thanks all, I couldn't find such topics. I'll use them for creating my script.

My script will become a programm for creating/editinig playlists on a MEDION JukeBox. Someone here also such a device? Would be funny :).