Dragon Raja [script]

Can anyone hook me up with this command I dont know how to do it..

Its like this

1.) It will click left mouse [over and over again] [with speed of 10millisecond] Dont need mouse X and Y.

2.) Every 30mins it will press 1 key [not the numkey] the 1 on top of Q.

3.) It will just repeating it self

Hotkey to activate End

Hotkey to de-activate Home

Thanks

• Moderators

1. Opt('MouseClickDelay'), While / Wend, MouseClick('left')

2. TimerInit() / TimerDiff()

3. See 1. @ While / Wend

See HotkeySet()

All the above is in the help file... and will give you what you want.

Edited by SmOke_N

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

someone more knowledgable can do better but it's a start..

hotkeyset("{end}", "_run")
hotkeyset("{home}", "_stop")

while 1
sleep(1)
wend

func _mouseclick()
while 1
MouseClick("left") 
sleep(10)
wend
EndFunc

Func _keypress()
while 1
send("1") 
sleep(30000)
WEnd
EndFunc

Func _run()
    _mouseclick()
    _keypress()
EndFunc

Func _stop()
    Exit
;need pause
EndFunc

1. Opt('MouseClickDelay'), While / Wend, MouseClick('left')

2. TimerInit() / TimerDiff()

3. See 1. @ While / Wend

See HotkeySet()

All the above is in the help file... and will give you what you want.

Hmm, what are those? Im clueless :)

So it will probably goes like this, I give it a try

Opt('10'), While,

Mouseclick ('left')

Send('1') TimerInit('3000000')

Is it like that?

• Moderators

Hmm, what are those? Im clueless :)

So it will probably goes like this, I give it a try

Opt('10'), While,

Mouseclick ('left')

Send('1') TimerInit('3000000')

Is it like that?

I followed you around as you were viewing some of your old posts... you don't put much effort into doing anything really... I gave what to look for in the help file, the exact names... This way you'll actually have to "Learn" something.

I would suggest putting an effort forward... Start here: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...opic=21048&st=0

It will get you above par quickly!! And then you will be able to answer these types of questions rather than ask them...

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

To SmOke_N,

well even tho I try to learn. I dont know that much at computer. Im not a person who sit on comp most of the time. even i try to follow the step. It just tis complicated for me, Im not a fast learner I like someone who can explain it clearly not just by saying some commands that we dont even understand. also I dont have time for studying computer. If u have a job for 8 hrs a day "maybe" ur the same as me.

To slightly_abnormal

Thnx man, It works :) now i can go train my skill while at work :mellow:

Edit:

Func _keypress()

while 1

send("1")

sleep(30000)

WEnd

EndFunc

This function doesnt work. Every 30mins it doesnt send 1. cuz i try it on notepad and i try to change the 30mins to 2000 (2sec) but it never send 1 all it does was keep clicking left click.

Edited by Lemonadez

• Moderators

To SmOke_N,

well even tho I try to learn. I dont know that much at computer. Im not a person who sit on comp most of the time. even i try to follow the step. It just tis complicated for me, Im not a fast learner I like someone who can explain it clearly not just by saying some commands that we dont even understand. also I dont have time for studying computer. If u have a job for 8 hrs a day "maybe" ur the same as me.

We all have lives, I own a company (mortgage), have a wife and 3 kids.... Maybe some of us just find the time learn what we "want" rather than expect others to "do it" for us. Good Luck.

We all have lives, I own a company (mortgage), have a wife and 3 kids.... Maybe some of us just find the time learn what we "want" rather than expect others to "do it" for us. Good Luck.

you're damn right - but if some people would just sometimes look into the helpfile with their questions the v3support would be almost empty :)

Maybe other people dont have time to spent on computer. If u look at reality only about 20-30% ppl out of 100% spent their time on computer and learn what they want. I dont want to happen same thing like what happen to my cousin, he got addicted to a computer and always been in comp most of the time n got no job. we do know that computer do get addicted.

also if u do own a Mortgage company why would u spent your time in ur computer? arent u busy all da time? cuz my dad do work at mortgage [American Home Mortgage] he always been busy. I never knew that a owner of a Mortgage would spent his time here..

Maybe other people dont have time to spent on computer. If u look at reality only about 20-30% ppl out of 100% spent their time on computer and learn what they want. I dont want to happen same thing like what happen to my cousin, he got addicted to a computer and always been in comp most of the time n got no job. we do know that computer do get addicted.

also if u do own a Mortgage company why would u spent your time in ur computer? arent u busy all da time? cuz my dad do work at mortgage [American Home Mortgage] he always been busy. I never knew that a owner of a Mortgage would spent his time here..

:) i am addicted (but i have to work using this nasty thing :mellow: ! uuuaaaarrrggghhh ... got ... to ... mess ... up ... my ... pc ... :)), but hey i feel good (my wife and son feel ok as i'm not using 1 of my(!!!) 4 pcs at home - why have i got this stuff at all?) :o

oh come on, that 1 was really lame - it's ok if you do not want to learn some things on your own, but to say you're not learning because you are afraid of getting addicted ...

Edited by Nuffilein805

I remember my first computer 5-6 years ago... at that time, using the computer was something like a very occasional thing... like 1 or 2 times a month, but even then, I found sufficent time to learn C++ and QBasic from web resources I found on my 56K dial-up connection.

Maybe it's just me, but working with systems in my head is fun (one of my favorite subjects is Mathematics). I would think up algorithums (both for programs and maths) then when I next use the computer, I would test out my ideas... My first full-length application took 3 months to code and it was a simple text-based game in C++ (I would approximate 400 lines of code, i no longer have the source or binaries...)

Then I moved up the ladder and learnt C# and Java together ~4 years ago, at that time I was using the computer once a week... and my mother could not understand why I loved computers so much (even though she used to understand COBOL), my father at least understood some, but not all, of my passion (used to code in BASIC on those old computers, i think before the commordes?)

Now, I use the computer for ~1.5 hours everyday, just before I sleep. Well, I do not intend for computers to eat up the rest of my time, unless i get a job involving computing. Well, enough about me...

#)

I remember my first computer 5-6 years ago... at that time, using the computer was something like a very occasional thing... like 1 or 2 times a month, but even then, I found sufficent time to learn C++ and QBasic from web resources I found on my 56K dial-up connection.

Maybe it's just me, but working with systems in my head is fun (one of my favorite subjects is Mathematics). I would think up algorithums (both for programs and maths) then when I next use the computer, I would test out my ideas... My first full-length application took 3 months to code and it was a simple text-based game in C++ (I would approximate 400 lines of code, i no longer have the source or binaries...)

Then I moved up the ladder and learnt C# and Java together ~4 years ago, at that time I was using the computer once a week... and my mother could not understand why I loved computers so much (even though she used to understand COBOL), my father at least understood some, but not all, of my passion (used to code in BASIC on those old computers, i think before the commordes?)

Now, I use the computer for ~1.5 hours everyday, just before I sleep. Well, I do not intend for computers to eat up the rest of my time, unless i get a job involving computing. Well, enough about me...

#)

so you've gotta be kinda pro

maybe we should open a topic where everyone tells how and why he came to autoit, but every1 has to :) would be nice to hear from ~9k people why they started with autoit :mellow:

Well. back in my country i never had computer.

I only got computer since last year [jan 2005] I only use it for purpose [email and school research (back when i was in senior year)..

Then I got this game counter-strike i get addicted into it. then i start playing and I dont do much my Home-Work then i start getting bad grades [but still i manage graduate] then after that I never use that much computer.[bcuz weve all known already that computer come addicted like a cigarrete] beside I rather get $ an hour than wasting time on computer..If u take a good look most of us want to get $ than sitting infront of a comp. What do u get if u sit on computer for hours? none...even though u know something about computer it doesnt give u anything at all, u wont get any $ from it. Do u think u will be a computer programmer in the future? come to think of it. Computer is just there and it doesnt go anywhere, While time is running and wasting $

Well. back in my country i never had computer.

I only got computer since last year [jan 2005] I only use it for purpose [email and school research (back when i was in senior year)..

Then I got this game counter-strike i get addicted into it. then i start playing and I dont do much my Home-Work then i start getting bad grades [but still i manage graduate] then after that I never use that much computer.[bcuz weve all known already that computer come addicted like a cigarrete] beside I rather get $ an hour than wasting time on computer..If u take a good look most of us want to get $ than sitting infront of a comp. What do u get if u sit on computer for hours? none...even though u know something about computer it doesnt give u anything at all, u wont get any $ from it. Do u think u will be a computer programmer in the future? come to think of it. Computer is just there and it doesnt go anywhere, While time is running and wasting $

actually i'm networkadmin + programmer in my company, so i earn quite a lot of $ sitting in front of my pc

actually i'm networkadmin + programmer in my company, so i earn quite a lot of $ sitting in front of my pc

Me too, I spent all day on the computers at work and some more at home.

Some people enjoy doing fishing, but I love playing computer games! You don't have to tie everything to $. It comes and goes... My point is if you enjoyed it, then it's not wasted.

i have a pretty hectic schedule myself, and i still manage to make time to learn something new every day, usually about computers.

What do u get if u sit on computer for hours? none...even though u know something about computer it doesnt give u anything at all, u wont get any $ from it. Do u think u will be a computer programmer in the future? come to think of it. Computer is just there and it doesnt go anywhere, While time is running and wasting $

the last few weeks i've only been using the computer at work, but the last five years i've been on the computer about 20 hours a day. i do get money from it, and i AM a computer programmer, because even though i made the time to learn alot on my own, i also made the time to go to school for programming. if you think taking the time to learn something is a waste, then we're all guilty of wasting time replying to you.

maybe we should open a topic where everyone tells how and why he came to autoit, but every1 has to :) would be nice to hear from ~9k people why they started with autoit :mellow:

actually, i can think of atleast 1 topic that has already gone there, someone started a topic with praise for the developers and their story, and everyone else jumped in with their respective stories of how they've gotten better jobs, and do their jobs more productively thanks to autoit.

Notice this that not all people gain money from internet. they only use it on certain purpose. those people who willing to get money off internet like those ads thingy..are just lazy to challenge what outside..

I admit i dont like being in a computer. Cuz most of the time u feel alone by urself. I rather meet other people in reality than chatting across on the internet.

now back to topic..

while 1
sleep(1)
wend

func _mouseclick()
while 1
MouseClick("left")
sleep(10)
wend
EndFunc

Func _keypress()
while 1
send("1")
sleep(30000)
WEnd
EndFunc

Func _run()
    _mouseclick()
    _keypress()
EndFunc

Func _stop()
    Exit
;need pause
EndFunc

Func _keypress()
while 1
send("1")
sleep(30000)
WEnd
EndFunc

This function doesnt send 1 every 30mins nor it doesnt even work. Is there any other command for Send like send keyboard 1 something like that.

Notice this that not all people gain money from internet. they only use it on certain purpose. those people who willing to get money off internet like those ads thingy..are just lazy to challenge what outside..

I admit i dont like being in a computer. Cuz most of the time u feel alone by urself. I rather meet other people in reality than chatting across on the internet.

now back to topic..

for the record, this forum is probably the closest i come to 'chatting' and i do it to help people, and learn more myself. yeah good luck with that script, maybe your "other people in reality" will be more willing to help you.

Your problem is quite obvious:

When you press {END}, function _run() is called.

_run() then calls _mouseclick() which goes into an infinite loop, so _keypress() NEVER gets executed.

Correcting your problem:

while 1
   sleep(1)
wend

func _mouseclick()
while 1
   MouseClick("left")
   sleep(10)
wend
EndFunc

Func _keypress()
send("1")
EndFunc

Func _run()
    AdlibEnable("_keypress", 30000)
    _mouseclick()
EndFunc

Func _stop()
    Exit
;need pause
EndFunc

Look up Adlib in the help file if you need more help.

#)

I prefer being by myself. Well, it's up to what you like, isn't it?

No one is perfect, and even I cannot say I am 'pro' - no matter how my classmates praise me. Everyone - including I - has something new to learn.

EDIT: grammar

Edited by nfwu