Memory Address Searching Etc..

tai

Let me begin by saying wow, I love this com file.

I am using AutoitX to script out a mining bot for eve, I have run into several small issues due to the transparency of the user interface.. All of it is transparent even the text. so basically I am having issues Identifying if I am am in warp / how close I am to a station / how close to a targetted item. also having some issues with if my cargo hold is full or not as the indicator is a graident fill that changes in relation to light sources. (whew that was long winded).

So my solution is to find memory handles in the program while it is running and read values directly from them to identify what is going on in game.. I am using C# for this project and so far it is working great.. I only post because I am hoping someone has some experience doing this same thing.. I was going to use memory gutter to find the location in memory of where the distances hit points etc are located... kind of like the wowsharp script. If anyone has some info they think migh tbe usefull in my journy please share it..

Thanks!

Let me begin by saying wow, I love this com file.

I am using AutoitX to script out a mining bot for eve, I have run into several small issues due to the transparency of the user interface.. All of it is transparent even the text. so basically I am having issues Identifying if I am am in warp / how close I am to a station / how close to a targetted item. also having some issues with if my cargo hold is full or not as the indicator is a graident fill that changes in relation to light sources. (whew that was long winded).

So my solution is to find memory handles in the program while it is running and read values directly from them to identify what is going on in game.. I am using C# for this project and so far it is working great.. I only post because I am hoping someone has some experience doing this same thing.. I was going to use memory gutter to find the location in memory of where the distances hit points etc are located... kind of like the wowsharp script. If anyone has some info they think migh tbe usefull in my journy please share it..

Thanks!

I hate that no one has replyed back. If you get this figured out please post your answer.

[quote] Gilbertson's Law: Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.Sandro Alvares: Flaxcrack is please not noob! i can report you is stop stupid. The Post[/quote]I made this: FWD & MD5PWD()

I hate that no one has replyed back. If you get this figured out please post your answer.

Thanks for the reply.

I have been attempting to find handle's within memory to lock to using several different apps like tsearch 1.6.

I get close I can find a vlaue, because it is dma though it appears to become unhooked before I can trace it back to the address that the value came from.. I have not lost hope though and amd still working to add this functionality to the watchdog thread that identifies if I am in warp or if my cargo hold is full. I will happily publish segments of my code once I have it complete but will not be publishing a full app.. If anyone has some coding experience and wants to jump in bed with me on this I will share what I have and we can work on it together.

Thanks for the reply.

I have been attempting to find handle's within memory to lock to using several different apps like tsearch 1.6.

I get close I can find a vlaue, because it is dma though it appears to become unhooked before I can trace it back to the address that the value came from.. I have not lost hope though and amd still working to add this functionality to the watchdog thread that identifies if I am in warp or if my cargo hold is full. I will happily publish segments of my code once I have it complete but will not be publishing a full app.. If anyone has some coding experience and wants to jump in bed with me on this I will share what I have and we can work on it together.

Here is a link to a tutorial of what I am talking about:

http://www.xcheater.com/tutorials/epic_cat...sm_tsearch.html

Eve uses alot of interpreted python though, so it may be that garbage collection is effing up my attempts to trace back the address..

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a link to a tutorial of what I am talking about:

http://www.xcheater.com/tutorials/epic_cat...sm_tsearch.html

Eve uses alot of interpreted python though, so it may be that garbage collection is effing up my attempts to trace back the address..

I use linear call functions for the whole process. Basic format example..

Function 1: Confirm I'm in the Station, empty cargo into station

Function 2: Exit station and wait 10 seconds or so.

Function 3: Warp to 1st Bookmark and wait.

Function 4: While PixelGetColor is Greylightblue warp color at "x","y" location, it meens i'm in warp still and just wait, else, move to function 5.

Function 5: Set overview to Show show asteroids I want near me. and target the top asteroid.

Function 6: Lock, and set distance to asteroid, wait x time and hit f1,f2,f3,f4 to start mining.

Function 7: While PixelGetColor is not orange (to check if cargo is full.) at x,y, location dont warp to station else warp to station ...

You get the idea i'm sure .. Works like a charm for me.

I also gave a global to check if my shields or cap drop below 30%, if they do it warps me to safety.

Its not the most "complicated" script out there, but its extreamly modular and easy to manage.

• 3 months later...

I use linear call functions for the whole process. Basic format example..

Function 1: Confirm I'm in the Station, empty cargo into station

Function 2: Exit station and wait 10 seconds or so.

Function 3: Warp to 1st Bookmark and wait.

Function 4: While PixelGetColor is Greylightblue warp color at "x","y" location, it meens i'm in warp still and just wait, else, move to function 5.

Function 5: Set overview to Show show asteroids I want near me. and target the top asteroid.

Function 6: Lock, and set distance to asteroid, wait x time and hit f1,f2,f3,f4 to start mining.

Function 7: While PixelGetColor is not orange (to check if cargo is full.) at x,y, location dont warp to station else warp to station ...

You get the idea i'm sure .. Works like a charm for me.

I also gave a global to check if my shields or cap drop below 30%, if they do it warps me to safety.

Its not the most "complicated" script out there, but its extreamly modular and easy to manage.

What I want to do now is have it signal another account when a jetcan is full that acocunt comes by and scoops the can (iteronV is your friend) then emptys can at station... your miner then moves onto the next rock and eats it too... when the belt is clean move to the next one...

:whistle: source is appreciated...

• 3 months later...

Anyone figure out how to find the memory addresses for this game, or any other for that matter? I've tried using t-search 1.6 but it doesn't work too well with EVE and I can't find all the values I'd like to. The bots for WoW are much more complex and I'd love to be able to make one like WoWGlider for instance.

I don't support game hacking, though I did it a lot on Gunz a while ago for low-level experience.

Just try using Cheat Engine to get addresses, and using WriteProcessMemory to change them from your program.

BTW: This new editor totally rocks!!!

[quote name='Valik' post='301213' date='Jan 31 2007, 10:36 PM']You seem to have a habit of putting things in the wrong place. I feel sorry for any female you attempt to have sex with.[/quote][font="Lucida Sans Unicode"][/font]