One Last Question For The Day I Hope :p

I made a script for a game, and send it to my step brother ok, but I saved the script on a floppy and went

upstairs and tryed installing it on his dad's computer, it when on his desktop, I could open it with notepad

and I seen my script, but I couldn't run it , I tryed it compiled and uncompiled but no use, I thoguht Autoit

didn't need to be installed in order to use it on someone esles computer, who doesn't have Autoit installed

I spaced it because it's easy to read :mellow::)

Thanks in advance

I made a script for a game, and send it to my step brother ok, but I saved the script on a floppy and went

upstairs and tryed installing it on his dad's computer, it when on his desktop, I could open it with notepad

and I seen my script, but I couldn't run it , I tryed it compiled and uncompiled but no use, I thoguht Autoit

didn't need to be installed in order to use it on someone esles computer, who doesn't have Autoit installed

I spaced it because it's easy to read :>:)

:>:>:>:):o:mellow::>

[color=#FF0000][b] COMPUTERS ARE MADE OF NUMBERS SUCH AS 1010101110010101010101 AND SCRIPTING IS THE KEY TO THE DOOR door=101010101010101 and so on and the the key=scripting

I spaced it because it's easy to read :mellow::)

Hi,

so what is your problem? No, you needn´t install Autoit if your script is compiled to an exe for running it.

You should read the helpfile :)

So long,

Mega

Edited by th.meger

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

• Moderators

but is there away to run the script on someones pc without installing autoit.... and what help file hehe

You would need to compile your Script to an .exe (if it is an individual), to run it on a computer with no AutoIt installed. (Either way, whether it's one script or 10, you would need at least one .exe compiled to make it work) The alternative is to send a copy of AutoIt to each computer... Which would you prefer... 1 .exe or 1 script and 1 AutoIt.exe :)?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

You would need to compile your Script to an .exe (if it is an individual), to run it on a computer with no AutoIt installed. (Either way, whether it's one script or 10, you would need at least one .exe compiled to make it work) The alternative is to send a copy of AutoIt to each computer... Which would you prefer... 1 .exe or 1 script and 1 AutoIt.exe :)?

Im new how would I go about making it a exe.

Thanks

Thanks in advance