Scripting Help: Auto Shut Down Immediately When There Is A Mouse Movement Or Keyboard Keypress

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I would like to send something to my friend, that just spams his notepad a couple times, then turns his computer off. I dont need it to be in a sneaky or unnoticeable way. What are the commands/how do i make it turn off his computer?

• Moderators

Hello,

I am new to this forum. I would like to send something to my friend, that just spams his notepad a couple times, then turns his computer off. I dont need it to be in a sneaky or unnoticeable way. What are the commands/how do i make it turn off his computer?

Please don't ask questions like what you are suggesting. This is a programming forum, not some script kiddie haven for practical jokes.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Please don't ask questions like what you are suggesting. This is a programming forum, not some script kiddie haven for practical jokes.

I understand what you are saying.

I am very eager to learn how to script, but i can't just learn it all at once can i? Im just starting small. DO you know of any forums where they could help me with this issue?

Btw. I'm pranking my friend while tradertt if off doing illegal stuff. Why aren't you as willing to help me as helping him?

Is there any sites where a bunch of commands like such are listed?

Thank You for your time.

• Moderators

I understand what you are saying.

I am very eager to learn how to script, but i can't just learn it all at once can i? Im just starting small. DO you know of any forums where they could help me with this issue?

Btw. I'm pranking my friend while tradertt if off doing illegal stuff. Why aren't you as willing to help me as helping him?

Is there any sites where a bunch of commands like such are listed?

Thank You for your time.

1. I have no idea what you're talking about with tradertt.

2. If you have any idea what someone is doing on this forum and can suggest it's illegal, then you certainly don't need help with anything as medial as reading the help file that's provided for you.

3. I am my own person, I help whom I want when I want... and at the moment, I'm helping the forum in general by not helping you.

It'd be in your best interest to just move on and find something constructive and less destructive to do with your time if you're going to remain a part of the AutoIt Community.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

1. I have no idea what you're talking about with tradertt.

2. If you have any idea what someone is doing on this forum and can suggest it's illegal, then you certainly don't need help with anything as medial as reading the help file that's provided for you.

3. I am my own person, I help whom I want when I want... and at the moment, I'm helping the forum in general by not helping you.

It'd be in your best interest to just move on and find something constructive and less destructive to do with your time if you're going to remain a part of the AutoIt Community.

ok............