Running Autoit Script Remotely

I understand you're a beginner, I'm just saying that if you don't even KNOW what TCP is, you're going to have a hard time getting it to work.

OK, so can u tell me what a TCP is, and do u have a script to run a script remotely.i am a fast learner u know.thanks.

pLSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is gonna be a LONG day.

1. u make an server application wich is far to difficult for you in this stage.

2. u make the client program that activates the server to make it run ur remote script.

3. u go back to school to learn howto ask questions an to read more before u ask.

*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...

this is gonna be a LONG day.

1. u make an server application wich is far to difficult for you in this stage.

2. u make the client program that activates the server to make it run ur remote script.

3. u go back to school to learn howto ask questions an to read more before u ask.

i dont need any server or client. here is my case. i created a script that automate a process that makes u join to a domain, i just used a "send key" function and "winwait function" so my problem is how to run or execute that script to a remote pc on its own using my own pc to iniciate the process.can u understand now.

i dont need any server or client. here is my case. i created a script that automate a process that makes u join to a domain, i just used a "send key" function and "winwait function" so my problem is how to run or execute that script to a remote pc on its own using my own pc to iniciate the process.can u understand now.

Read here:

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...7682&hl=PsTools

Use the forums search feature to search for other posts that mention PsTools.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]