Mz Error

Hi !

I use Autoit to build unattended packages that I deploy over our network.

I've got a problem with packages that I succesfully tested on my own computer or on my test computer, but that make an Error when run on some others computers.

The error message is :

Line 1 (File:"C:\temp\app.exe"):

MZ[­░]

MZ^ERROR

Error: Unable to parse line

This script is successfully working on my own computer and on the test computer.This script also worked in its previous version (I had to recompile it to include change to a reg file included by FileInstall).

It's not the firt time that I encounter this "bug". I have no idea if this is due to compile but I will be very hapy to know the answer.

HI,

could you please just post the code. Then, it is much easier to help you. (At least, the first lines) :)

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times

HI,

could you please just post the code. Then, it is much easier to help you. (At least, the first lines) :)

So long,

Mega

It's a quite big code ! But here it is ...

I don't think it come from the code but more from the compile. Like a P4 For or Div By 0 or something like that.

If you want to compile, you'll need Handle et ListDlls that come from www.sysinternals.com

IODAS_INST.AU3

It's a quite big code ! But here it is ...

I don't think it come from the code but more from the compile. Like a P4 For or Div By 0 or something like that.

If you want to compile, you'll need Handle et ListDlls that come from www.sysinternals.com

Excuse for the mess, but it appears that it is our deployment tool that make this bug. It doesn't like to overwrite its earlier version.

Excuse me again.....