Html Creation Functions?

sww

Thanks for the quick reply. Its not either of those 2 though. The search feature disabling "html" makes finding it awkward! I want to a create a fresh html as opposed to pulling data from a completed webpage.

Thanks for the quick reply. Its not either of those 2 though. The search feature disabling "html" makes finding it awkward! I want to a create a fresh html as opposed to pulling data from a completed webpage.

Try doing a search on a specific html string that you might typically find. For example: "<a href="
...by the way, it's pronounced: "JIF"... Bob Berry --- inventor of the GIF format

Search results from this forum on html: http://www.google.com.sg/search?q=html+-IE...ll&start=0&sa=N

BTW, for the XML functions, you can use them for creating a HTML file from scratch, using these functions:

_XMLCreateCDATA($sNode, $sCDATA) Create a CDATA SECTION node directly under root.

_XMLCreateChildNode($XPath, $sNode, [$sData = ""],[$sNamespace=""]) Create a child node under the specified XPath Node.

_XMLCreateChildNodeWAttr($sXPath, $sNode, $avAttr, $avVal,[$sData =""],[$sNamespace=""]) Create a child node under the specified XPath Node with Attributes.

_XMLCreateComment($sNode, $sComment)Create a COMMENT node at specified path.

_XMLCreateFile($sPath, $sRootNode, [$bOverwrite = False]) Creates an XML file with the given name and root.

_XMLCreateRootChild($sNode,[$sData = ""],[$sNamespace=""]) Create node directly under root.

_XMLCreateRootNodeWAttr($sNode, $avAttr, $avVal,[$sData=""],[$sNamespace=""]) Create a child node under root node with attributes.

XML UDFs found at: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19848

#)

ok its kinda off-topic...but yes nfwu just showed us how to use search on something which might not be supported by a board's search engine...some restricted words...some short words...etc.

Just go to google.com and type in ur search parameters and at the end put in site:<the url of the site u wish to search in>

That's a nice li'l trick...thnx nfwu for this :)

I believe we should all pay our tax with a smile. I tried - but they wanted cash!