D Drive

If that does not work try this

Bro :) You

:mellow::):o

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

• Moderators

hmm i didn't get that post, link :) it sounded more like locking up folders not the D drive

Lmao... Do you ever try anything that's presented? I think I'm going to stop responding to you're threads all together until you show you actually put some effort into things.

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Try looking through security policies or something - there is definately a way to stop a user from ejecting through software - most public CD-based PC kiosks don't allow you to eject the disc. Also, most CD-ROM drives have a jumper setting in the back that will disable the front-panel eject button.

Try looking through security policies or something - there is definately a way to stop a user from ejecting through software - most public CD-based PC kiosks don't allow you to eject the disc. Also, most CD-ROM drives have a jumper setting in the back that will disable the front-panel eject button.

thanks, but I got it :)
Thanks in advance