Gui Problem

LOULOU

• Moderators

The more I look at this ... the more I think any answer I give would be just a guess on what you want. Can you be a bit more specific?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

Use the mouse?

Seriously why would you hit the enter key if it was automatic?

If you use the keyboard you use TAB to get to the window and control you want to copy from. Then CTRL+A to select all text. Then normaly CTRL+C to copy the text. Then ALT+TAB to get the new window. Then Tab to get the control and finaly CTRL+V to paste the text.

No enter :) . And it can all be done with the Send command, described in the autoit help file :mellow:

If this was not the right answer, then @SmOke_L is right in his assumptions

Use the mouse?

Seriously why would you hit the enter key if it was automatic?

If you use the keyboard you use TAB to get to the window and control you want to copy from. Then CTRL+A to select all text. Then normaly CTRL+C to copy the text. Then ALT+TAB to get the new window. Then Tab to get the control and finaly CTRL+V to paste the text.

No enter :) . And it can all be done with the Send command, described in the autoit help file :mellow:

If this was not the right answer, then @SmOke_L is right in his assumptions

Hi,

hmmh I think when there are to EditControls in one Gui, you cannot jump via Send or keystroke to the next one. But maybe someone shows me the opposite. :)

So long,

Mega

Scripts & functions Organize Includes Let Scite organize the include files

Yahtzee The game "Yahtzee" (Kniffel, DiceLion)

LoginWrapper Secure scripts by adding a query (authentication)

_RunOnlyOnThis UDF Make sure that a script can only be executed on ... (Windows / HD / ...)

Internet-Café Server/Client Application Open CD, Start Browser, Lock remote client, etc.

MultipleFuncsWithOneHotkey Start different funcs by hitting one hotkey different times