Am I Stupid ?

Just playing with ya, I chose this name as a play on script kiddies as it is. I do my best not to start talking in gamespeak LoL, or L33t PhR33k, as it gets a bit hard to understand. :D

AutoIt3, the MACGYVER Pocket Knife for computers.

• Administrators

Just playing with ya, I chose this name as a play on script kiddies as it is.  I do my best not to start talking in gamespeak LoL, or L33t PhR33k, as it gets a bit hard to understand. :D

I might put an AutoIt mouse pad up on ebay with the description "L@@K R4R3!!!!!"

:huh2:

omfg lmao w00t!!

the only reason i was typing "cyberslang" cuz i was in a hurry :)

and my sentences didnt make sence :) cuz i feal really .....crap now...alot of probs in real life with my girlfriend and an other friend so....anyway wont happen anymore :huh2:

no offence taken by anyone :lol:

and i dont mind if some1 makes a Dutch joke :(

emmanuel: just must be belgium if you know dutch jokes ??? or am I wrong ??? :D

• Developers

Therefore we can type as of now in the Netherlands???

yeap.. think we have to ask Jon to move this thread to the Chat forum....

Its turning into a exibition of Languages...... :D

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

To help with the translation AutoIt script:

ROTFLMAOASTC

<chat> Rolling on the floor laughing my ass (or arse) off and scaring the cat. The superlative form of ROTFL.

http://www.instantweb.com/foldoc/

Free Online Dictionary of Computing :D

of course that won't apply to R4R3, for that you will need a better cypher like this:

\/\/311, r19|-|7, 0|\|c3 1 4/\/\ 0|\| /\/\y |-|4><0r3d k0p'/ 0f Q34, \/\/h3|\| 1 f1|\|d 4 +07411'/ U|\|l33+ d00d p14'/1|\|9 0|\|l1|\|3. |-|3 w45 50 b4d 1 0\/\/|\|3d |-|1/\/\ b4d\/\/4'/5! 1 +0+411'/ d35+R0'/3d |-|15 ll4/\/\4 455 \/\/1+|-| /\/\'/ R41l9u|\|, |\|0, 1 \/\/45'|\|+ c4/\/\p1|\|9, /\/\'/ f\/\/d |<3'/ l0|<3d & 1 |<0uld|\|'+ /\/\0v3 fr0m +h3 |-|1 c4/\/\p sp0+ & 1 0\/\/|\|3d |-|1/\/\!!

Translation: Well, right, once I was on my hacked copy of Quake 3: Arena, when I found a totally not-very-good individual playing upon an Internet server. He was so bad I beat him convincingly! I defeated his not very good ass with my railgun, though I was not camping: unfortunately my forward key locked and I couldn't move from the strategic camping spot. I still won.

Easy to understand conversation I found.

Ok, I will stick with english for now on.

Edited by scriptkitty

AutoIt3, the MACGYVER Pocket Knife for computers.

• Administrators

yeap.. think we have to ask Jon to move this thread to the Chat forum....

Its turning into a exibition of Languages...... :huh2:

Moderation is subtle around here :) I was in a deep server configuration (yawn) conversation at work today and by the end you DON'T want to know what the conversation was about. :D

The forum runs in a similar way :lol:

Edited by Jon

• Administrators

To help with the translation AutoIt script:

ROTFLMAOASTC

<chat> Rolling on the floor laughing my ass (or arse) off and scaring the cat. The superlative form of ROTFL.

http://www.instantweb.com/foldoc/

Free Online Dictionary of Computing  :D

of course that won't apply to R4R3, for that you will need a better cypher like this:

\/\/311, r19|-|7, 0|\|c3 1 4/\/\ 0|\| /\/\y |-|4><0r3d k0p'/ 0f Q34, \/\/h3|\| 1 f1|\|d 4 +07411'/ U|\|l33+ d00d p14'/1|\|9 0|\|l1|\|3. |-|3 w45 50 b4d 1 0\/\/|\|3d |-|1/\/\ b4d\/\/4'/5! 1 +0+411'/ d35+R0'/3d |-|15 ll4/\/\4 455 \/\/1+|-| /\/\'/ R41l9u|\|, |\|0, 1 \/\/45'|\|+ c4/\/\p1|\|9, /\/\'/ f\/\/d |<3'/ l0|<3d & 1 |<0uld|\|'+ /\/\0v3 fr0m +h3 |-|1 c4/\/\p sp0+ & 1 0\/\/|\|3d |-|1/\/\!!

Translation: Well, right, once I was on my hacked copy of Quake 3: Arena, when I found a totally not-very-good individual playing upon an Internet server. He was so bad I beat him convincingly! I defeated his not very good ass with my railgun, though I was not camping: unfortunately my forward key locked and I couldn't move from the strategic camping spot. I still won.

Easy to understand conversation I found.

Ok, I will stick with english for now on.

OMG that is funny. (For geek values of funny) :huh2: