Process Hidder With Autoit

• Moderators

Why is it in an .exe and not .au3?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

my avast! antivirus detected your program as a trojan. You've got some explaining to do.

No wonder your source is secret...

Edited by eynstyne
F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

I would like to see the source for your program. I don't see why it should be kept secret unless it were marketed

F@m!ly Guy Fr33k! - Avatar speaks for itself__________________________________________________________________________________________ite quotes... - Is your refrigerator running? If it is, It probably runs like you...very homosexually - Christians don't believe in gravity - Geeze Brian where do you think you are, Payless?- Show me potato Salad!__________________________________________________________________________________________Programs available - Shutdown timer[indent][/indent]

• Developers

i would like to keep the source secret for now

Would you want to run an EXE by a total stranger that only says "Just thrust me" ?

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

Why would I download another possible bug? You must show your source code for verification. Besides viking decompiled the script and he's obviously not pleased at what he saw.

Write programs in .au3 format and post them before compilation

Edited by eynstyne

Why would I download another possible bug? You must show your source code for verification. Besides viking decompiled the script and he's obviously not pleased at what he saw.

Write programs in .au3 format and post them before compilation

if you don't like the exe file you can delete it from your hdd

if the exe doesn;t clean ur HDD first..

@viking you got the source ?? post it

Edited by zeroZshadow
*If u thought life couldn't get worse, u meet me *<guy> What would you give my little sister to unzip ?<friend> 10 bucks<guy> No, i mean like Winzip...