Myway Media Player

cppman

Just a little media player i made:

*Downloads the **correct** album art for the file that is being played.

*it uses, the tag info udf written by lazycat.

*if the file contains no information then nothing will be displayed but will still play the song...

* Uses Audiere for its functions by using the COMAudio by my homie Matt Campbell. lol

Volume Up button is: '['

Volume Down button is: ']'

screen shot:

Posted Image

For some reason the logo does'nt show up if the music file is'nt within the same directory as the exe....

a file must be loaded before you can open it.

[right clik] - [open with] - [open with MyWay media player]

if this is ur first time running this then run the file called, 'register_files'. Otherwise, DO NOT! run it!

if u run it, then simply run it again....

-------

MyWay_Media.zip

Edited by CHRIS95219

Just a little media player i made:

*Downloads the **correct** album art for the file that is being played.

*it uses, the tag info udf written by lazycat.

*if the file contains no information then nothing will be displayed but will still play the song...

Volume Up button is: '['

Volume Down button is: ']'

For some reason the logo does'nt show up if the music file is'nt within the same directory as the exe....

a file must be loaded before you can open it.

[right clik] - [open with] - [open with MyWay media player]

if this is ur first time running this then run the file called, 'register_files'. Otherwise, DO NOT! run it!

if u run it, then simply run it again....

Hey Chris! Nice media player! Worked fine for me... once I read the instructions! Ya... I jus clicked the au3 & exe expecting things to happen. Once I went back & actually read the whole post, well, it worked great, album art & all! :)

Mike

I tried what you said and it still gave me the error? any other ideas

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

I Guess you can try installing the COMAudio SDK, it would HAVE to work then...

http://mattcampbell.us/comaudio/COMAudioSDK-1.0.4-setup.exe

its only like 500KB or something.

i dunno why it works for him and not u...

I even tried that, and still nothing?

[center]AutoIT + Finger Print Reader/Scanner = COOL STUFF -> Check Out Topic![/center][center][font=Arial Black]Check out ConsultingJoe.com[/font][/center][center]My Scripts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Web Protocol Managing - Simple WiFi Scanner - AutoTunes - Remote PC Control V2 - Audio SpectrascopePie Chart UDF - At&t's TTS - Custom Progress Bar - Windows Media Player Embed[/center]

wtf? what is the error you are getting???

my last post:

are you just trying to open the media player by itself?

and

what is the error u are getting?

I tried everything

$Sound = $AudioDevice.OpenSound($CmdLine[$CmdLine[0]], False)

Object failed

oh...

sometimes i get that error too.

have you tried playing any other songs?

if not try other ones.

it weird because it can't play some Mp3's...

so i think that is the problem. try playing a different file.

Edited by CHRIS95219

yeah i get an error when i run it, it compiles after i add misc.au3 to the include cuz u used _choosecolor, but my problem is the $sound = $audiodevice.opensound($cmdline[$cmdline[0]], False)

and it says the requested action with this object has failed

yep me 2

Thanks.

The album art worked for you?

btw, are you on highspeed?

The album art worked sweet, it was there within seconds.

Yuppers... hi speed it is. :)

BTW, I copied the song I wanted to play into the folder containing the AU3 (uncompiled).

Hmmm... I just tried of couple more songs... coldplay & honeymoon suite worked fine, both album art & info showed... but the spindoctors didn't work, just got the attached error.

Also, the '[' & ']' gave me a gui with numbers indicating volume, but I had to click 'ok' for the volume to actually change, no big deal, just different!