Loop Forever..

This text/image appears on a different spot, on a website, every time it is clicked.. so i want the script to search the entire page for the image.. if you want i can post a picture of it.. the text isnt "highlightable" so im not sure if the bot can read it.. thanks

hotkeyset("p","stop")

while 1
msgbox(0,"HAHAHAHA","This is going to happen for ever.");The todo
wend

func stop()
EXIT
endfunc

I dont get it the image aprear any where on the site or script

Edited by kcd-clan
Visit mEMy programs made.Iul - IulG-V Console - G-V Console_RandomLetter - _RandomLetter()Saftey Kill - Saftey Killcolorzone() = colorzone()

i want the script to FIND the button.. not create it (thatsgreat2345).. the button was off of a webpage.. but you have to be a member to get on it

Basically the program i want plays the game for you.. simple enough, but every time you click the "Start Research !" button, the page reloads (after researching). I want the program to find the button (it moves up or down, because a different message is displayed every time you click it (randomly).. Clicking each spot its possible to land on doesnt work, because there are other things to click that would take you off of the site or to another page..