Randomizer

Is there away to randomizer stuff for example,

1: send("key,randomize") ; sends random keys

2:delete("c:,randomize") ; delete random files (not really going to use)

well really what I am trying to say is can you radomize EVERYTHING

:o:mellow::)

lol 32 people looked but have no clue.... or didn't post :>:):>:>

Thanks in advance

Func _RandomKey($ucase = false)
If $ucase then Return StringUpper(Chr(Random(97, 122, 1)))
Return Chr(Random(97, 122, 1)

Usage:

Send(_RandomKey())
AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!

I know, but his post are somewhat odd. I can't put my finger on it, but something just isn't right...maybe it is just me. :)

I know what you're saying... the thing is, the resources are there regardless of whether people help or not, and we can always just choose to not run his code (or exe if he's really sketchy).

• Moderators

I know what you're saying... the thing is, the resources are there regardless of whether people help or not, and we can always just choose to not run his code (or exe if he's really sketchy).

Yeah, and the resources to make a serious bomb are right there in your kitchen, but you wouldn't teach your child how to do it if they didn't already know (at least IMHO a "Caring" individual wouldn't).

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

...2:delete("c:,randomize") ; delete random files (not really going to use)...

Yeah, that probably cost you some response time from others in the forum... but do you ever just read what others post - or - do you just ask questions?

This post http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=24138 was made just a few hours before yours and might have answered your question.

sorry - /rant

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

Yeah, and the resources to make a serious bomb are right there in your kitchen, but you wouldn't teach your child how to do it if they didn't already know (at least IMHO a "Caring" individual wouldn't).

They aren't in my kitchen... maybe the garage though.

With AutoIt, you have all the resources and the directions on how to use them in your posession. Putting them together is up to you though.

It is closer to having the bomb materials and information about how each one acts with each other on the table in front of you, and all you have to learn is how to put them all together. You could try things yourself, or someone who knows what they're doing could help you (if that's really your intent), or you could just acknowledge their existence and not try to put them together. That's where morals come in.

go into the scripts and scraps get a random number generator/name generator and find the spot that exports the name , then just use a filegetnextfile or something and then get the location, do a filerename and use the random number/var as the name if thats what u wanted

go into the scripts and scraps get a random number generator/name generator and find the spot that exports the name , then just use a filegetnextfile or something and then get the location, do a filerename and use the random number/var as the name if thats what u wanted

yep thanks I found what I was looking for :):mellow:

Thanks in advance

:o:> rofl you guys are about to make my self piss all of my new keyboard lol, I just want a randomizer for a random spam bot, a random folder namer, and etc.. I knew when I wrote that people were going to say something but just had to make it clear EVERYTHING :>:):mellow::>:)

Maybe you should have edited it so we wouldn't have to react to "delete random files".

Maybe you should have posted your real use, since you know what you're going to use it for.

Just some common sense ideas (something you evidently don't have).

Maybe you should have edited it so we wouldn't have to react to "delete random files".

Maybe you should have posted your real use, since you know what you're going to use it for.

Just some common sense ideas (something you evidently don't have).

Or maybe not post at all and just read that day's posts.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=168566

Oops, rant was supposed to be off.

[size="1"][font="Arial"].[u].[/u][/font][/size]

Or maybe not post at all and just read that day's posts.

http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...ndpost&p=168566

Oops, rant was supposed to be off.

But since when do people like that read?

Wait.. I think I remember a quote that seems appropriate right about now: "It's better to keep your mouth shut and have people think you're an idiot than to open it and remove all doubt".

Edited by greenmachine