Randomizer

Maybe you should have edited it so we wouldn't have to react to "delete random files".

Maybe you should have posted your real use, since you know what you're going to use it for.

Just some common sense ideas (something you evidently don't have).

what can I say I like being funny, but I guess a random file deleter doesn't sound so funny, it did at the time

lol and deleting random files would be a nice litter tool to screw with people but I prefer messing with reg's and bio's hehe although I have no reason to make one, well atleast not yet :think: (joking :()

Thanks in advance

what can I say I like being funny, but I guess a random file deleter doesn't sound so funny, it did at the time

lol and deleting random files would be a nice litter tool to screw with people but I prefer messing with reg's and bio's hehe although I have no reason to make one, well atleast not yet :) (joking ;) )

If you get caught 'littering' with a random file deleter around my neck of the woods, you won't be getting put in the garbage - we will make sure you get minced as well. :(

Politely: Don't even think about it. This is not just vandalism, but can lead to lengthy periods of free board and lodgings. :think:

Edited by Confuzzled

lol and deleting random files would be a nice litter tool to screw with people but I prefer messing with reg's and bio's hehe although I have no reason to make one, well atleast not yet :( (joking ;))

I know wouldn't it be hilarious for a program to delete a config file. Completly ruining someones computer costing them a few hundred or thousand dollars to get it fixed/replaced putting them in a financial slump so that they can't afford their newborn baby's operation and ruining their life, their wife/husbands life, and their newborn baby's life. Talk about a classic :think:

[[[spoilerS]]]]

In case you are retarded the above was sarcasam. :)

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]