Au3 Zoom!

The way I did it (besides finding it and copy/pasting) was to use DllExp to find the exported functions (handy tool right there), and then look it up on MSDN. The thing is, once you know the params, you still have to know which type to use in AutoIt to match that of the function call.

For example, "HDC" in the GetDC function is "int" in AutoIt (I had no idea).

DllExp can be found here: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/dll_export_viewer.html

MSDN library: msdn.microsoft.com

DllCall info on the forums: http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7072

Thanks, I`ll have a look at these.

I was kinda hoping that someone Like Larry (the dll mister :) ) would have built up a Libary of what all the gdi calls did and how to use them in autoit....

But that would be asking a lot I know! :mellow:

2015 - Still no flying cars, instead blankets with sleeves.

• 3 years later...

I know this is a VERY old topic, still, any idea how to implement some sort of pointer for the center?

I tried with the DLL version(cuz is way faster) displaying a small 1px gif image right in the middle after the gdi draw but as the time goes the performance decreases drastically.

Any help at all would be great.

UPDATE: nevermind, i didnt realize i was drawing the same image over and over cuz i pit the draw in the loop, i solved the issue drawing the image once outside the loop then resetting the show state after each GDI draw cycle with zero perfromance hit.

Edited by Elettrone