Help-about - Hyperlink In Msgbox

Is there some way, how to create clickable hyperlink in MsgBox???

I mean,when user goes to "standard" menu item - Help-About, so he can see mailto item or www item.

Edited by podws

If that one won't work for you then you might try something like http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...indpost&p=93083

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

• Moderators

If that one won't work for you then you might try something like http://www.autoitscript.com/forum/index.ph...indpost&p=93083

I gotta tell you gary, I use the last one you just posted, but that first one of yours that nfwu posted is BEAUTIFUL. Even the mouse thing over the link doesn't seem like it would be an issue with MouseGetCursur() maybe.

Nice work!

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

I gotta tell you gary, I use the last one you just posted, but that first one of yours that nfwu posted is BEAUTIFUL. Even the mouse thing over the link doesn't seem like it would be an issue with MouseGetCursur() maybe.

Nice work!

Thanks, what I like about that one is you can create multiple links in the control, any where in a sentence/paragraph etc..., the whole control is not a hyper link like the old one.

Gary

SciTE for AutoItDirections for Submitting Standard UDFs

Don't argue with an idiot; people watching may not be able to tell the difference.

• Moderators

Have fun waiting :)

:mellow:!!

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.