Help Needed, Mouse Colour Under Pixel

:) I didn't really read your post but try this

WinActivate ("program")
WinWaitActive ("program")
$Timer = TimerInit ()
While TimerDiff ($Timer) < 3000
    TrayTip ("Pixel Grabbing", "In " & 3 - Int (TimerDiff ($Timer)/1000) & " seconds", 10)
    Sleep (250)
WEnd
TrayTip ("", "", 1)
$Color = PixelGetColor (77, 540)
MsgBox (0, "Pixel Grabbed", "Pixel Color for: (77, 540) is:" & @CRLF & "Dec: " & $Color & @CRLF & "Hex: " & Hex ($Color, 6))

this will open the program wait ten seconds then give you a pop of the pixel

Hmm, nice use of my code there....

Next time read the posts before saying anything. He has been saying every time that just getting a pixel color isn't working, so why would trying it again help? All that's changed in that code is a timer to let you get into position.

Hmm, nice use of my code there....

Next time read the posts before saying anything. He has been saying every time that just getting a pixel color isn't working, so why would trying it again help? All that's changed in that code is a timer to let you get into position.

sorry green just trying to help :)

Thanks in advance

Larry, below is what i have been using to check if i'm gettin ganything

If Not Winactive('Do') Then WinActivate('Do')
Opt("PixelCoordMode", 0)
sleep(2000)
$col = PixelGetColor( 500 , 500 ) 
MsgBox( "", "", $col)

When the game is running, even if it is not the active window, and i am trying to pick up a colour off a windows toolbar for instance, it returns "0" to me. This also means that even if one could run the earlier sequence i posted:

.Take screenshot

.Open screenshot

.Check pixel

.Activate game window

.Act accordingly

It still wouldn't help. As long as the game is running, PixelGetColor does not work.

Close the game down and it works perfectly, picking up colours from any co-ord i wish within the windows environment, as one would expect it to. Why does the direct 3d graphics stop recognition to what colour a pixel is? I could understand it slightly clearer if it just stopped me picking colors off the game window, but to stop PixelGetColor working after i press [windows key]+[d] and take off desktop, for example, doesn't make sense.

thatsgreat2345 Posted Today, 12:00 AM

now if the game has some sort of protection such as nrpotect gameguard or hack shield then it will also block any mouse input other then straight from the mouse, thus ur screwed

It doesn't. Mouse movement works fine. Surely you don't think i'd be posting here unless i had checked all possible avenues to my best ability.

ViceV

[...]

It doesn't. Mouse movement works fine. Surely you don't think i'd be posting here unless i had checked all possible avenues to my best ability.

ViceV

You'd be surprised what some people will do... that was a valid question in my opinion since you never stated whether there was a guard or not.