Diablo Help

:) fuck you! I also made one ill be nice and give a example

[ a bunch of shit ]

now figure it out by yourself although i lef tout ALOT :mellow:

Do you have any F-in idea what he wants? He wants a drophack-type script that he can send to innocent victims through IM, and when they run the script while in-game, it will drop all their items on the ground and make them leave from the game. That is not something you want to help somebody with. Besides, he wants us to write the thing for him, which is most definitely not going to happen. Use your head boy.

Do you have any F-in idea what he wants? He wants a drophack-type script that he can send to innocent victims through IM, and when they run the script while in-game, it will drop all their items on the ground and make them leave from the game. That is not something you want to help somebody with. Besides, he wants us to write the thing for him, which is most definitely not going to happen. Use your head boy.

true fuck him he isn't going to copy mine not even a sample of it, I deleted the post :mellow: if he wants a script ill send him one and it won't drop people items although it might make him drop his :):)

Edited by Evil_Has_Survived
Thanks in advance

true fuck him he isn't going to copy mine not even a sample of it, I deleted the post :mellow: if he wants a script ill send him one and it won't drop people items although it might make him drop his :):)

Well there's no real need to do that, but it is good that you thought twice about helping someone like this.

I like to think us :mellow: coders live by the motto "do no evil". At least the ones who arn't seduced by the dark side.

Viruses, rootkits, spambots, spyware, doing it so I can trash someone's PC because I can......these are paths to the dark side. - Jo(n)da

- not that I'm a boyscout or anything.... :)

Edited by vollyman

What the hell.

#include <GUIconstants.au3>
GUICreate("No-one is going to give you a script to drop items or period", 610, 500)
GUICtrlCreateLabel("Please leave this board and never come back I can see why greenmachine is always", 0, 0) 
GUICtrlCreateLabel("telling people to help themselves instead of just giving them their problem. If we did the boards would be full of lazy asses like you!!", 0, 20)
$button = GUICtrlCreateButton("CLICK THIS BUTTON IF YOU ARE A LAZY BUM WHO HAS TO CHEAT OTHERS OUT OF THEIR TIME", 0, 100, 550, 100)
GUISetState(@SW_SHOW)
AutoItSetOption("TrayIconHide", 1)

While 1
     $msg = GUIGetMsg()
    Select
    Case $msg = $GUI_EVENT_CLOSE
        Beep(200)

Case $msg = $button
MsgBox(0, "HaHa", "Your a LAZY BUM WHO HAS TO CHEAT OTHERS OUT OF THEIR TIME")
Sleep(10000) 
Exit 0
EndSelect
    WEnd

Not boyscouts at all :)

Edited by Infinitex0

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

To bump or not to bump? That is the question.

If Billy who has 5 bumps and gave three bumps to cindy who has 5 bumps how many bumps would cindy have?

Buh Buh Bump Buh Buh Bump Buh Buh Bump Bump Bump

Give me liberty or give me bumps.

We hold these truthes to be self bumping

If a bump falls and there's no one around, does it make a sound?

The bump will set you free

How many bumps could a bump-chuck bump if a bump-chuck could bump bumps?

when a bu and a mp love eachother a whole lot they decide to have a bump.

Bump fores bump

My name's Bump, Forest Bump, but you can call me Bump, Forest Bump.

And Finally.......

Bump

(I am so bored)

Edited by Infinitex0

The below statement is False.The above statement is True.a lesson I learned from Greenmachine; give a man a code and he'll solve one problem. Teach a man to code and he'll solve all his problems.P.S please don't use autoIt as a virus creator/spyware maker(keyLogger especially)Cick this and help me[center]My Scripts:[/center][center]Port Scanner[/center]

So... Are you ashamed of asking this question?