A Little Help About Autoclicking...

First of all hello to all :)

Well i have found this script somewhere... but i can't read its source code cause i don't have the passphrase...

here is the link where i have uploaded in my server...

I would like someone to reply here the code of this script cause i am new in this section of scripting/programming and i don't know it :)

I am working as an Admin at a Greek Net cafe Community and i have been asked to make one like this or at least to find it's source code...

Can someone help me?

Here is the script: Autoclicker.exe Script

PS:I would like to know if there is a way to lower the delay of the left mouse clicks? Cause i need very fast left mouse clicks when pressing the * button as the script was written...

Thnx a lot... :mellow:

Edited by Erwtas

Getting the source from compiled scripts requires, like you said, a valid password.

So, if you don't have the password and you can't contact the author, then you have

to create a script that works like the original script. So sit down and learn AutoIt.

Personally I would recommend you to try out AutoIt v3, instead of v2, as it's easier,

better and newer... good luck anyway.

Didn't I recently see a new member that was also a member of the Greek Net cafe Community? Maybe you could get together and share ideas and code.

You will find that most forum members will be quite wary of clicking on an exe file from a complete stranger. Maybe you describe what you want the code to do and post some of your efforts to duplicate the functionality and then we can offer suggestions.