Password Mask

8 mins left :)

I should have added that it looks nice, because it does, but I still think it was an unnecessary amount of effort for someone who won't help us help him. I hate just writing scripts for people (except in certain cases, like if I like the challenge...), so I tend to go the "help with suggestions" route rather than "help with full scripts".

I should have added that it looks nice, because it does, but I still think it was an unnecessary amount of effort for someone who won't help us help him. I hate just writing scripts for people (except in certain cases, like if I like the challenge...), so I tend to go the "help with suggestions" route rather than "help with full scripts".

i'm the same way. i'm a little surprised that noone suggested taking off the OnTop flag from the gui's right before the message box, then turning it back on right after...

i'm the same way. i'm a little surprised that noone suggested taking off the OnTop flag from the gui's right before the message box, then turning it back on right after...

I actually thought about that, but there was something I didn't know: How do you do that on a GUI that is already created?

A control can be changed with GuiCtrlSetState() and the $GUI_OnTop flag, but that setting is a style for GUI, not a state, so can it be changed on the GUI after it is created? :think:

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• Moderators

I actually thought about that, but there was something I didn't know: How do you do that on a GUI that is already created?

A control can be changed with GuiCtrlSetState() and the $GUI_OnTop flag, but that setting is a style for GUI, not a state, so can it be changed on the GUI after it is created? :think:

WinSetOnTop()

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

WinSetOnTop()

Well, throw me in 'da pot 'n stew me wit' 'da Jumbalaya! :think:

I did a search in the Beta106 help file for "OnTop" and that did not come up. Thanks! :">

Valuater's AutoIt 1-2-3, Class... Is now in Session!For those who want somebody to write the script for them: RentACoder"Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced." -- Geek's corollary to Clarke's law

• Moderators

Well, throw me in 'da pot 'n stew me wit' 'da Jumbalaya! :think:

I did a search in the Beta106 help file for "OnTop" and that did not come up. Thanks! :">

That's pretty funny! :(

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

• Moderators

Only acceptable answer is to create a GUI that uses 3 fields... "user:" "pass:" "verify pass:". If it is insisted that something else be done... someone is being a brat.

Help me... (this is OK)

Help me... the way I want to be helped... (you don't pay me enough)

Threads like this make me miss having the authority to fire people.

Lar.

:think: