Manipulate Dialog Without Autoit

I have used AutoIt for quite some times, it work great.

However, if I can't use AutoIt, is there any way to handle dialog like the way Autoit does?

To be more specific, I want to know the equivalent of WinWaitActive, WinActivate, Send.

I know user32.dll has some functions that may works, however I have no idea how to use them properly.

However, if I can't use AutoIt, is there any way to handle dialog like the way Autoit does?

To be more specific, I want to know the equivalent of WinWaitActive, WinActivate, Send.

I know user32.dll has some functions that may works, however I have no idea how to use them properly.

what language would you have access to, if not autoit? yes there are other more involved ways to interact with the windows api via dll calls from other languages; but you probably won't get more than minimal support for those other languages here.

The documentation that comes with your 'alternative' language should have some information on Microsoft Windows and how to manipulate it using APIs. Of course you could go and ask the people that wrote Windows - after all they should know. The MSDN has lots of info - just search at their website www.microsoft.com.