Diablo Auto Login

hehe fun little script I made no need for clicking on the diablo loader, then typing your pass and making a game name and what not, no need to enter account name since it's always there unless you want to make it so it logs in a new account you can edit it :think:

Run("C:\Program Files\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
WinSetState("Diablo II", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE)
; Double click at the current mouse pos
Sleep(3000);three seconds
MouseClick("left")
MouseClick("left")

; Double click at 0,500
MouseClick("left", 0, 500, 2)

; SAFER VERSION of Double click at 0,500

Opt ("MouseClickDelay", 0)
Opt ("MouseClickDownDelay", 1)

Dim $primary
Dim $secondary
;Determine if user has swapped right and left mouse buttons
$k = RegRead("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse", "SwapMouseButtons")

; It's okay to NOT check the success of the RegRead operation
If $k = 1 Then
    $primary = "right"
    $secondary = "left"
Else;normal (also case if could not read registry key)
    $primary = "left"
    $secondary = "right"
EndIf
MouseClick($primary, 300, 350, 2)
Sleep(2000);two seconds
send(""); account password here
send("{enter}")
Sleep(2000);two seconds
MouseClick($primary, 275, 325, 2); set for character pretty sure, what character you want to auto login you need to provide the coordinates.
MouseClick($primary, 550, 450, 2); don't touch unless low res
send(""); game name 
send("{TAB}")
send(""); game pass
send("{ENTER}")
Edited by Evil_Has_Survived
Thanks in advance

Hi!

I haven't tried it, since i don't play Diablo anymore, but i wonder if that script could work:

Sleep(300);three seconds
This would only sleep for 0,3 seconds and if i remember right Diablo wasn't so fast^^

"It's easier to disintegrate an atom than a prejudice." (A.Einstein)---------------------------------------------------------------------------My C++ - tools:Tidy tool-->indents your c++ sourceCleanscript --> cleans autoit-code before compiling (co-author: peethebee)My tools:GUIBuilder-->build your window and get the source; german versionMy Games:OnlineGameCenter-->Online Chess and Connect4 with a rtf-chatSnake-->including a level editor to build your own levelsTetris-->the well known game, big funOther things:Tower of Hanoi-->perfect riddler with graphic output

hey, EVIL_HAS_SURVIVED, why not just use the /skiptobnet option with D2Loader like

Run("c:\program files\diablo II\diablo ii.exe /skiptobet", "c:\program files\diablo II")

:think:

PS: note the WorkingDirectory... if you dont use the correct working dir, it wont get on b.net

~cdkid

Edited by cdkid
AutoIt Console written in C#. Write au3 code right at the console :D_FileWriteToLineWrite to a specific line in a file.My UDF Libraries: MySQL UDF Library version 1.6 MySQL Database UDF's for AutoItI have stopped updating the MySQL thread above, all future updates will be on my SVN. The svn location is:kan2.sytes.net/publicsvn/mysqlnote: This will still be available, but due to my new job, and school hours, am no longer developing this udf.My business: www.hirethebrain.com Hire The Brain HireTheBrain.com Computer Consulting, Design, Assembly and RepairOh no! I've commited Scriptocide!