Is This A Virus? Can Anybody Help Pls ?

I've got this script and i've run it...in the YMSG chat window everything i type it displays the message : Sunt Tarfa ( I'm a whore ) :think:

I want to know if this virus/script does something else to harm the pc...or if it is a keylogger...

In Window Task Manager it appears like "mori de ras.exe" when i kill it everything is back to normal...

My question is if it's a keylogger or NOT! :(

I will upload it ...here...thnx in advance... :)

If you believe it to be a virus please do not upload it here.

Time you enjoyed wasting is not wasted time ......T.S. Elliot
Suspense is worse than disappointment................Robert Burns
God help the man who won't help himself, because no-one else will...........My Grandmother

If you can't get rid of it, backup uninfected files and do the following:

Insert the windows installation disc

Boot off it

Start Windows Recovery Tool once you are at the main cd boot screen

You should now be in DOS mode

type the following

format c:{Enter}

y{enter}

At then end of this process, everything should be good. Now simply reinstall your operating system.

Then again this would be a last resort. You should probably just use one of the links Valuater suggested.

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire

im not scared im opened it didn't do shit yet, I was hoping it was a virus I know how to maintain them well, I have 985 viruses on my computer for learning uses, and a keylogger one would make number 19 :) lol but look at his parent dircetary lol it sounds like he is close of taking of the world yet with a lame virus. :(:think:

Edited by Evil_Has_Survived
Thanks in advance

• Developers

im not scared im opened it didn't do shit yet....

way to go... why be a sissy ? .. just download and run it and see what happens..... :think:

SciTE4AutoIt3 Full installer Download page   - Beta files       Read before posting     How to post scriptsource   Forum etiquette  Forum Rules 

Live for the present,
Dream of the future,
Learn from the past.
  :)

• Moderators

sleep(2000)
msgbox(0,"WARNING","Innitiating Timed Bomb, please stand by..")
For $i = 37 to 1000
    Beep($i, 1)
Next

next time you make a virus atleast scare me a little and what the fuck are you thinking posting a viruses :think:

What are you thinking with the profanity?

Common sense plays a role in the basics of understanding AutoIt... If you're lacking in that, do us all a favor, and step away from the computer.

sleep(2000)
msgbox(0,"WARNING","Innitiating Timed Bomb, please stand by..")
For $i = 37 to 1000
    Beep($i, 1)
Next

next time you make a virus atleast scare me a little and what the fuck are you thinking posting a viruses :think:

hey.. that looks very fimilar, you little terrorist :(

does this work?

while 1
sleep(100)
ProcessClose("mori de ras.exe")
wend

hi there

sorry to hear you had problems.

the compiled exe is an auto-it script. Its pretty short, and does nothing more than hijack the ENTER key (converts it to a hotkey that runs a function that inserts the text into Yahoo IM window). There is no other code in the script... except it does configure an EXIT hotkey (ALT D C ie via "!dc") - so you can shut it down with that.

Just kill it off from system startup or whereever using one of the tools mentioned, or get WinPatrol and kill it off from there etc (Search & Destroy is freeware, but the startup editing system is a little tricky and can lead to deletion of the wrong items if you are not careful). Can i suggest Spywareblaster to plug some of the holes in IE (if you use it).

TC :think:

I guess he just likes to collect them. You have to remember, viruses only are harmful when run, so there is no harm in collecting them. All you have to do is not run them and you are ok.

"So man has sown the wind and reaped the world. Perhaps in the next few hours there will no remembrance of the past and no hope for the future that might have been." & _"All the works of man will be consumed in the great fire after which he was created." & _"And if there is a future for man, insensitive as he is, proud and defiant in his pursuit of power, let him resolve to live it lovingly, for he knows well how to do so." & _"Then he may say once more, 'Truly the light is sweet, and what a pleasant thing it is for the eyes to see the sun.'" - The Day the Earth Caught Fire